DVDVR Message Board

WWE Network pontificating

Fat Spanish Waiter

I'm going to start off with the Superbrawl's. Will Superbrawl 3 be whole? I know the vhs version that was at my video store for years was edited and cut out the Rock N' Roll Express vs. Heavenly Bodies and I think another match or two.

What I really hope for is they add all the Clash of the Champions.

Yeah it would be interesting to see how much of Over the Limit 99 is shown and weird it is going to look if it is edited heavily

Technically they kept their word but I was hoping that some pre Barely Legal ECW shows would make the list.  But they are house shows.   I figure they will get added every now and then.   Also I guess the Crockett Cup and Great American Bash 85, 86, and 87 are considered "tape releases" and not PPV shows.

I was also hoping we'd get some of ECW's pre-Barely Legal major events. There's still hope. As someone who subscribed to Classics on Demand for years, I'm really looking forward to being able to watch Raw/Nitro/Hardcore TV and actually be able to watch the PPV that the show builds to.

The historic battle of the Bam Bams.

I love that Paul booked that same match with the same "Battle of the Bam Bams" tag 8 years after he booked it the first time for Windy City.

My first PPV shows will be WCW PPV's circa 1995-1997. I was a HUGE WWE mark back then and usually missed the WCW PPVs. I have seen some through the years, but yeah...Might as well start Jan 1995 (or whenever their first PPV was) and work my way up. Was a huge fan of Sting, Harlem Heat, Luger, and Macho Man between 95-96 so this should be fun.

The real question is, is there anything anyone is going to watch that they haven't seen/gotten into before?

I think the Over the Edge 99 listing is an oversight. I bet somebody was in charge to list all of the PPVs, maybe even somebody who was a kid when the show happened and just used a database to list all of the PPVs. I think someone higher up will realize it is on the list and axe it from inclusion.

I think the Over the Edge 99 listing is an oversight. I bet somebody was in charge to list all of the PPVs, maybe even somebody who was a kid when the show happened and just used a database to list all of the PPVs. I think someone higher up will realize it is on the list and axe it from inclusion.

I dont see how its an issue...from what I remember nothing made air. The went to a video package then instead of to the ring they went to the announcers. 

Never released on vhs.  AFAIK, the only even clip of it ever released on DVD is on the WWE title timeline on the History of the WWE Championship, showing the end of the Austin/Taker title switch.