DVDVR Message Board

They talk a lot about the current Indy Wrestling scene, since that's a world Stone Cold is not familiar with at all, being that he went from WCCW to WCW to ECW to WWF and never spent any time doing any real Indys. I thought it was an interesting listen.

At some point I expect Colt back in the WWE, at least if Punk remains with the company (and considering there's shit else out there, I expect Punk to resign after a possible short-term sabbatical). Ryback has been okay as a Heyman guy, but I think it would have been awesome with Colt turning on Punk. There's some bitterness with Colt that could have gone over real well, especially with Heyman to also get that idea over. Also, if and when Punk eventually folds into the story with The Authority, he could easily bring Colt aboard as a guy WWE screwed with. It would be a littler more serious at first, as there's not a ton of room for comedy in the main storylines. Eventually Colt could then morph into his goofball character, which I think would get over (and I think would work in smark-heavy towns, as his comedic stuff is organic and authentic).

Listening to both Waltman on Austin's show and Scott Hall on Cabana's show today, I'll never get over the 'code names' for Scott's moves, like the 'sack of shit' for the fallaway slam and the 'career killer' for the second rope superplex.

Austin is having Bruce Pritchard on next week, should be a good one.

Still waiting on the Regal one :(

Waltman's story (in part one) about Brian Christopher taking El Hijo del Santo's mask out of his bag and wearing it to lunch was... interesting. Seems like the kind of thing that would get you shanked in Mexico.

I'd say... Especially a little mucker like Brian Christopher... 

Waltman's story (in part one) about Brian Christopher taking El Hijo del Santo's mask out of his bag and wearing it to lunch was... interesting. Seems like the kind of thing that would get you shanked in Mexico.

I'd say... Especially a little mucker like Brian Christopher... 

Same here. I was thinking there's no way in hell he'd have done that in Mexico but could get away with it b/c he was in the WWF.

So you took a turd container to go...Wow, how many turds in bags have there been in the history of WWE?

I don't know, but it looks like X-Pac and Randy Orton are in the running for most turds dropped in a female performer's luggage.

What is it with wrestlers and ribbing people with shit?