DVDVR Message Board

• 2 weeks later...

Between Ross and the "dark clothing/Eddie Haskell/slow down" meme again, Jericho bitching about people calling a telegraphed finish telegraphed, and Austin harping over submission/ref stoppage incessantly like it mattered, it was a rough week on Podcast One for the Wrestling fan.

My favorite moment of the week was Keller talking about the Divas and saying something about how back in the day WWE had Divas who could work long matches like Dawn Marie.

Yeah I clocked that as well. Had to be a mental fart I think or he was thinking of somebody else most likely. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bas interview is decent but Austin is a bit scatterbrained in asking questions.  I feel like he's got too much going on so the podcast comes off a bit half assed.  He needs to do what Jericho did, spend a couple of week complying interviews to get a few months worth of content..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, he claims he wouldn't be able to book, but he would make an amazing agent.

While it would never happen, they should pay him whatever he wants to go spend a month at the Performance Center as some sort of "Veteran in Residence".

Steve cracked me up with how long "the big authority segment" lasted.

Also I love the super specific things he picks up on and wants.

"Then the Rock comes out, which nobody saw coming. I mean, I saw it coming because I'm smart."

I thought Austin was more critical than he's ever been of a WWE show on his review with Keller. Makes me think there's something to the rumor that he had a dust up with Vince, along with the "Jericho Podcast" now being on WWE Network. He clearly thinks Vince's reasoning for Cesaro not being a big star is bullshit. 

I don't think it's a coincidence that his WWE guests have dried up as well.

Since the Vince interview, he's only had Paul Heyman and Shawn Michaels on the show and neither are really under Vince's thumb.

And HHH... On the network...