DVDVR Message Board

Bray Wyatt on next Tuesdays show! Very much looking forward to that episode.

I hope Steve gives him a mini telling off like he did Daniel Bryan.

Only means we're one step closer to Luke Harper being on

Imagine if Austin knew about NKOTB Brodie.

• Like 1

Really excited that he's gonna be in position to start having more guests on.  The mouth breathers on the phone are the worst, and while I don't mind the occasional show of Steve ranting off, it's gotten very redundant during all of this filming he's been doing.

He has said that his preference is to do stuff in person and skype/phone as a last resort.

Since he was filming Redneck Island in GA (with dodgy internet) or Broken Skull Challenge in CA desert, it was easier to either do a show on his pocket recorder or go to the Podcast One studios in LA to do call-in shows.

Now, you could say he could have recorded shows with guests at Podcast One studios, but who knows about schedules?

With him now in Texas for i assume the rest of the year, i'd expect lots of Ted Fowler and Mrs. austin on the show.

I seriously would be interested in getting Vince's honest thoughts behind putting Austin with DiBiase.

Also, I hope Austin tells Vince to tell Cena to snug up the STF and then explains how good announcing is the salt & pepper on a steak.

"Steve, the Ringmaster, is the Master of the Ring, Ah-HAHAHAHA"

• Like 2