DVDVR Message Board

The new Helms one is much more serious because of his motorcycle accident while under the influence, but still a great listen and some cool wrestling tidbits thrown in. I cannot believe that Helms returned to the ring following that accident and already having a fused neck, and I think he is smart enough to be successful in a less physical venture.

I didn't know how bad Helms got fucked up by that accident.  Hearing it out of his mouth was pretty wild.  He's legit lucky he didn't die, and that he had a friend in the state police who rushed to the scene when he heard it was him, and his girlfriend was crazy lucky to survive it with barely any injury, though it sounded like Helms took the worst of it in an attempt to save her.  Crazy stuff, and Helms' perspective on it is really cool, in terms of now being an advocate against ever putting yourself in that type of situation.  And the way he tells it is he'd partied "til the break of dawn" the night before, didn't really sleep/was hungover/still fucked up whatever and didn't even think he was in bad enough shape to not get on a bike

Adam Windsor is Austin's son-in-law? Wow. Learn something new everyday

By virtue of adoption, as it turns out. The daughter is actually Jeannie & Chris Adams', but Austin adopted her.

Holy shit. Austin and Regal. Awesome

BTW, regarding the Shane Helms episode, the funniest part was at the end when Mo told his story about his buddy who shit the bed and then blamed it on the girl he was with. Austin's reaction was the best. He was practically speechless.

• Like 1