DVDVR Message Board

Of course Studio 54 had the option to pay people in cocaine.

Oh yeah, Paul Heyman on the Unleashed version of the Podcast.

Oh man, the Heyman explanation of the WWF v. NWA philosophies on their top babyfaces is fucking tremendous and amazing

then.. Heyman essentially noting that Cena's most credible way to "beat Brock Lesnar's ass" is to find a dark place in his soul because Hustle/Loyalty/Respect would get destroyed every time. Although for all we know, this leads to Darkside Cena like Hogan in Black in October 1995

"When does fighting evil require you to become evil to defeat evil"

Austin admitting that he dabbled in, or at least tried coke is a pretty refreshing revelation that most people wouldn't have the balls to admit today. Especially a dude of his caliber.

Considering he started in the very late 80's, I am not surprised someone in the pro-wrestling business didn't at least try cocaine once.

Heyman carefully worded his statement by saying he had never done a line of cocaine.

Started commuting again, so I'm catching up with these.

-Kamala is so lovable.

-Tommy Dreamer is not. I never realized that I actually hate that guy. Though it was great to hear him tell the other side if Heyman's ECW story. I'm sure that's old hat to most of you, but I'd never really kept up with it. It was amazing how delusional he was about TNA's New York shows. Austin repeatedly calling him on his bullshit was good stuff.

In the middle of the second Foley one and living it. The ease of the conversation is great, and Foley's coming off a lot better than he tends to in a lot of interviews. But this kind of back-and-forth with a wrestler that's an old friend with no gimmick to sell is fantastic and something Austin can't do enough of. It's something Jericho does a lot more of, but that's probably because Jericho's friends are much more accessible.

Can't wait to hear the new Heyman ep.

Considering he started in the very late 80's, I am not surprised someone in the pro-wrestling business didn't at least try cocaine once.

Heyman carefully worded his statement by saying he had never done a line of cocaine.

He also never put it on his teeth.

Austin admitting that he dabbled in, or at least tried coke is a pretty refreshing revelation that most people wouldn't have the balls to admit today. Especially a dude of his caliber.

I wouldn't say refreshing. I find it quite upsetting to hear anybody doing coke to be honest. I guess in certain circles its more readily available. 

I wouldn't say refreshing. I find it quite upsetting to hear anybody doing coke to be honest. I guess in certain circles its more readily available. 

A circle like say, a wrestling locker room.