DVDVR Message Board

The story of Kamala pulling a gun on Andre that I had heard was a story set in Japan

I thought the Japanese story was Andre calling Bad News Brown the N word on the way to a show and Brown stopping the bus, getting off and challenging Andre to a fight.

I've been catching up on some older shows after finally getting a new computer. I almost spit water all over my new monitor listening to the Vader show when he said how on his first day of training he was gonna throw Brad Rheingans  around and "show him what's up". 

I've only started listening to these, only listened to the first few so far. I'm pretty sure I've been getting glances from strangers on the bus to work who think I'm a nutter as I try and fail to stifle giggles as old Stonecold described getting a mani-pedi. Never would have thought a dude spending 45 minutes talking about shower gel could be so entertaining.

Some of Austin's best shows are him just ranting and raving about random shit. Wait til you get to the one where he wrestles a fly, or the ones where he starts bitching about the rats.

• Like 2

Some of Austin's best shows are him just ranting and raving about random shit. Wait til you get to the one where he wrestles a fly, or the ones where he starts bitching about the rats.

Or Hey Diddle Diddle.