DVDVR Message Board

WWE Classics On Demand Thread

Phantom Lord

I had the online version for a long time, and I'm not sure why but it just never felt important. I kept paying for it when it was like 3 or 4 bucks a month but then when the price went up I got rid of it. I like The Network a lot more than I ever liked Classics.

I just really hope they get some NWA stuff up sooner than later, because that's my favorite stuff of all time and what I revisited the most on Classics. There's more stuff on the Network, but again, I've got little to no interest in the '00s and have watched most of this already on Classics. But I'm still stoked for the Network and plan on digging through tons of stuff this weekend. It's also nice to have Benoit back, and some if those old Nitros will have to be revisited due to all the Horsemen stuff that got cut out on Classics.

The quality issue is a big deal, too. It does suck that I don't have any gaming systems or Roku or anything, though, and now I've got to deal with a laptop plugged into the TV. Need a better wireless mouse.

I just really hope they get some NWA stuff up sooner than later, because that's my favorite stuff of all time and what I revisited the most on Classics. There's more stuff on the Network, but again, I've got little to no interest in the '00s and have watched most of this already on Classics. But I'm still stoked for the Network and plan on digging through tons of stuff this weekend. It's also nice to have Benoit back, and some if those old Nitros will have to be revisited due to all the Horsemen stuff that got cut out on Classics.

The quality issue is a big deal, too. It does suck that I don't have any gaming systems or Roku or anything, though, and now I've got to deal with a laptop plugged into the TV. Need a better wireless mouse.

This might be a dumb question, but is there a quality difference between plugging your laptop into the TV vs. using a gaming system or Roku?