DVDVR Message Board

All Things Borderlands

RIPPA

Yeah. There are all kinds of O2 pockets you can stand in to recharge it, and whenever you're inside you're fine. But basically you're on a never ending countdown of having your health drained (if you let it run out). Unless you play as Claptrap, who is awesome to play as BTW.

My first playthrough was usin wilhelm i liked him alright. My second was with jack it seemed to be a lil easier. Just started the second (true vault hunter or whatever the hell it's called) playthrough. One of the best oz kits i found was the reward for doin the mission to arms. I kept it for a long time even when i was at quite a bit higher level than the oz kit was. Probably wait till level 50 to do that mission on this playthrough.

Correction to my previous post. I finally triggered the boss fight with Nel, and you get a legendary sniper rifle if you beat him. I was only level 19 though, so it was a helluva fight for me.

• Like 1

Soooooo

I went to take on Olmyjunyr or whatever the hell it's name is (the Kraggen they replaced Iwajira with during the Mercenary Day event) and holy fucking shit is this thing impossible. Best I was able to do was get it a quarter of the way down, and that was at level 28 using a legendary sniper, legendary assault rifle, corrosive SMG and the E-Gun (which might be my favorite weapon in this game). It's definitely not a solo fight. 

Anyone on the 360 available to lend me a hand against him tonight (around 8pm pacific time)? Xbox live name is BrianS81177

He's the guy that you call a dick. You can trigger a boss fight with him by finding a couple giant letters to spell dick on the building across from him.

Looks like I know what I will be doing next time I play Borderlands. Hopefully Claptrap doesn't whammy me with a stupid special ability during the fight.

Have you got Claptrap leveled up enough that he does the rainbow nova thing?

I believed I building towards the Pirate ship mode I'm like 3 or 5 skill points away from it. Torgue Fiesta and dual wielding are his best two at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

That's supposed to be out in March with "all" TPS's DLC? So what the Handsome Jack Doppleganger and the Holodome? Cuz they haven't released anything else.

From what I read, you'll get TPS's Season Pass, so you'll download the future DLC for free.