DVDVR Message Board

Big Bang Theory all purpose thread

RandomAct

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Edwin

It being renewed for 3 more seasons is really going to burn out the show though.

I guess we're eventually going to see Leonard marry Penny within the next season and Sheldon finally sleeping with Amy.

That takes it to 10 seasons I think, but yeah, sounds nuts.  Well when you have a hit franchise like this, got to milk for all its worth.

Should How I Met Your Mother have dragged on for 9 seasons?

HIMYM should have been a 6 season show, I think.

• Like 1

Yeah, that was very annoying.  Honestly, Raj is the only character that consistently holds the show together at this point.  Everyone once in a while, you'll still get a glimpse of something funny, but usually only when you separate the guys and gals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Edwin

That was pretty meh too... The highlight for me was Amy's lines about whores and biology.

Going by the preview, next weeks episode looks so much better than this one.

• 3 months later...

Binge watched the latest season over the last week.  I liked the season a lot more than most of you it would seem.  Definitely a lot of laughs to be had, even if there are a lot of recycled themes and bits.  Definitely waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much stuff with Howard's mom (really?  an entire episode finding her a nurse?  Ugh).  And the bit with the light saber belt buckles was really, really painfully bad.  In general, I laughed a lot and that's pretty much all I ask for.

• 2 months later...