DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Dolfan in NYC

Oh Boy, Peyton Manning is sure playing shitty defense right now. . . oh wait

Your comment makes me think of something that nutsack Cowherd said--that the defenses on Peyton's team wind up playing bad because he somehow makes them soft.  No, dumbass--how about the D relies too much on Peyton to bail them out and when he doesn't, it comes back to haunt them?

And now, to what we've all been waiting for--Peyton going over Brady next week! :)

• Like 1

Shot put isn't thrown side arm.

Most people don't throw them that way. And yet Stafford does.  AMAZING!  He's going to the Super Bowl with that motion. . . ,oh. :mellow:

Did you know that when Peyton Manning was Matthew Stafford's age, they'd both won exactly the same number of Playoff games? The only difference being Peyton lost two...

True fact #1:  The Lions do, indeed, suck.

True fact #2:  Over the last dozen or so years, Peyton Manning's teams have been the personal property of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

One of these true facts is probably more relevant this week.  ;)

Same thing I've been saying about the NBA for years: The refs aren't bias, they just aren't any good.

For the love of God, the word is "biased". Way to walk right into a "Tabe Pet Peeve", my friend.

Didn't much care about today's games but was very happy with yesterday's. Ideally, New England and Seattle win next week so I can be the jackass in the Brady jersey among all my Seahawk fan friends at a Super Bowl party.

• Like 1

Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay is easily the one I personally found most unlikable.

Yeah, that's pretty much the gold standard.

Ahahaha

So jealous. "All these teams that win all the time are so unlikeable!"

harumph.jpg

(You're the cookie, btw)

• Like 2