DVDVR Message Board

Archer Thread.

Ryan

Why start a thread now? It's never too early to express your love for the show. Season 5 should kick off in January. Discuss or you shall suffer the ultimate punishment, um, ignorance of Archer.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been going through my season 2 and 3 discs.  I'm wonder if Archer's top episode might be Placebo Effect.

The Limited. For many reasons, but this being the top moment ever:

• Like 4

I've been going through my season 2 and 3 discs.  I'm wonder if Archer's top episode might be Placebo Effect.

Is that the one with the rampage against the Irish mob, because, well fuck yeah. Second the pam love, and Cheryl/Carol is just the perfect nutjob. .

I really don't know if there's a "bad" episode of the entire show. Opinions will differ of course, but I have enjoyed every single one.

• Like 1

Is that the one with the rampage against the Irish mob, because, well fuck yeah. Second the pam love, and Cheryl/Carol is just the perfect nutjob. .

Yes, Placebo Effect is Archer's chemo and pot feuded RAMPAGE.

I forgot in the previous episode (Type II) that Archer going Woodhouse's brother's name tattooed on his back after getting the wee baby seamus.

• Like 1

Amber Nash (Pam) and Lucky Yates (Krieger) are confirmed for Dragoncon.  Amber was great last year at the voiceover panel with Rob Paulsen and Billy West.  I'm kind of disappointed that Adam never does the show since it's local to him, but I guess he's a busy guy these days.  

• 2 months later...