DVDVR Message Board

ANIMATED WRESTLING GIFS FOR 2014

RIPPA

lfWNo.gif

Wow, that is probably the best possible visual for that spot.  The chair collapsing beside him with the still spinning wheel looks like the b-roll the network news would show if a handicap kid got ran over by a school bus.

YOSHIHIKO with an Avalanche Reverse Hurricanrana to the floor:

mQwmeMQ.gif

Who thinks this shit is a good idea? Any time it seems like the odds for a career ending/shortening injury is higher than things going 100% I just don't understand it why people agree to do it.

But taking a super reverse frankensteiner while some other retard is on your shoulder is insanely fucking stupid. Grab a headlock and do a fuckin' monkey flip on the ropes or some shit. Wrestle. Don't do shit that could leave you in a wheelchair for nothing.

But taking a super reverse frankensteiner while some other retard is on your shoulder is insanely fucking stupid. Grab a headlock and do a fuckin' monkey flip on the ropes or some shit. Wrestle. Don't do shit that could leave you in a wheelchair for nothing.

That's not a human being. It's a blow-up doll. He's basically just doing a back-flip to the floor.

3586d1375914624-just-got-carbs-back-larr

• Like 1

That's not a human being. It's a blow-up doll. He's basically just doing a back-flip to the floor.

Which makes taking the bump even more ridiculous.

I think he landed on his feet and then just fell backward.

Well I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a blow-up doll, or if the guy coming off the top was going after the dude executing the frankensteiner, or if he was trying to dive on both of them.

Christ, it was just fucking stupid looking.  Forget dangerous, it wasn't exciting.