DVDVR Message Board

ANIMATED WRESTLING GIFS FOR 2014

RIPPA

Thought that was Naylor but that guy has like 5 feet on him.

I was searching for Naylor gifs to post in response to this (unsurprisingly... there are none!) and I found this instead...

2lldkxz.jpg

probably old news but damn that's kinda cool.

• Like 1

I was searching for Naylor gifs to post in response to this (unsurprisingly... there are none!) and I found this instead...

2lldkxz.jpg

Still, it begs asking why you would release someone to begin with after a tweet like that.

2lldkxz.jpg

Still, it begs asking why you would release someone to begin with after a tweet like that.

His position at the time (NXT's Bruno Lauer, it seems) was being eliminated with the move to the performance center. He had another possible offer (in Stamford, I think?) and it disappeared.

cos maybe he didnt want to relocate down to Florida or wherever this performance center is...

Rob did move to Florida (and he might still live there)

I just remember when it happened - Meltzer spend like two issues carrying on about it how it was so weird that someone who was universally praised about their job performance and the type of person they were was let go.

Dave eventually could only come up with the notion that since Naylor predated Triple H taking over - Triple H literally was putting all of "his guys" in place no matter how good a job you were doing.

cos maybe he didnt want to relocate down to Florida or wherever this performance center is...

Rob did move to Florida (and he might still live there)

I just remember when it happened - Meltzer spend like two issues carrying on about it how it was so weird that someone who was universally praised about their job performance and the type of person they were was let go.

Dave eventually could only come up with the notion that since Naylor predated Triple H taking over - Triple H literally was putting all of "his guys" in place no matter how good a job you were doing.

He's still down there, yeah. Doing commentary on SHINE's show this weekend in Ybor City.