DVDVR Message Board

A SAINTS ROW THREAD

RIPPA

Of all the Pharcyde tracks available they get "Oh, Shit?"

For God's sake, man.  Passin' Me By and Runnin' are right fucking there!

They got rid of The Blood so no Mastadon tracks on this game.  That kinda blows.

This is my own personal agenda speaking, but I think I would go more "80s inspired" than "actual 80s."  There are two reasons for this

1) It would cost probably ten percent as much

2) Anything that exposes more people to acts like Mesh and Iris is an inherently good thing.

Three things:

1. It's neat watching these dev diaries and seeing landmarks I know from the Champaign area.

2. There's a compliment/taunt in SRIV called "The Silver Bullet".  It's named after the local strip club.

3.  I finally figured out the whole "upload a character so you can download them into the Inauguration Station and tweak them for use in SRIV" thing.  I whiffed on naming her though, could only come up with "Missy".  UGH!

Um...Is The DJ For The X The Christopher Daniels I'm Thinking Of?

Yup - one and the same.Daniels, Samoa Joe, Sabin and Kazarian (maybe more guys too) did the motion capture for all the wrestling moves in 3 so they are friendly with developers. (I don't know if they did new motion capture for 4)

Played around with the Inaguration Station.  The Nolan North voice is fun, but I will have to go with the Aussie voice for old times' sake.

And you can get a fucking Boba Fett outfit.

I wish they had released this a bit earlier.  I don't get much time to play games nowadays so I hope I can get through it before GTAV hits.

That's the lowest review I have seen so far - most I have seen are in that 9/9.5 out of 10 range

Not that it means anything because everyone could say 2 out of 10 and I will still love the fuck out of it

• Like 1