DVDVR Message Board

2014 MOVIE OMNIBUS THREAD

RIPPA

Check annnnnd check.

There is nothing worse than ugly people fucking, dude.

The JOKE on my pretentious sadistic Pudding Pop stick:

Q: What's worse than ugly people fucking?

Goddammit, guys.  Someone floats a bit like this you can at least half-ass an attempt.

Anyways...the answer:

Q: What's worse than ugly people fucking?

A: Ugly people fucking you.

yakov_Live_Big.jpg

• Like 1

UHF coming to blu ray.  God is in his heaven.  Now they just need Strange Brew, The Wizard, Little Monsters and Freaked to quell any further bitching.  Fabulous Baker Boys wouldn't hurt either.  Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow would make me shit my breeches.

Everyone should go out of his or her way to see BLUE RUIN. Make sure you pay for it, too. It has a director and a lead actor who deserve more attention, and it's an incredibly tense thriller.

• Like 1

The first time I watched Little Monsters, I proceeded to rewind it and watch it again about six times straight.

That movie is messed up. Not at all what i was expecting.

See I'm already feeling bile gurgling into my esophagus just from odessa's post. And it was nothing compared to the posts that occur EVERY DAY on 75% of the internet over these fucking movies.

See I'm already feeling bile gurgling into my esophagus just from odessa's post. And it was nothing compared to the posts that occur EVERY DAY on 75% of the internet over these fucking movies.

And every day here already.

Just because of you guys I almost bought a bootleg copy of Lucy from a guy at Popeye's yesterday.

No one is selling bootleg DVDs at our Popeyes. Now I feel I am obligated to take this trade up.

• Like 1

I want to see a DVDVRMB Best of Comic Book Film Adaptations.

The Dark Knight would win and The Rocketeer would job in round one.

No thank you.

Road to Perdition would be the darling pick to go far.

Just because of you guys I almost bought a bootleg copy of Lucy from a guy at Popeye's yesterday.

No one is selling bootleg DVDs at our Popeyes. Now I feel I am obligated to take this trade up.

You guys haven't seen Jae's Popeyes. Shit, I don't even know if Jae's Popeyes is the one I'm thinking of, but my response to the one I've seen in Chicago is "fuuuuuuuck that."