DVDVR Message Board

January 2014 NHL Thread

Big Fresh

I 100% called Tatar thinking he'd be able to stickhandle and make a pretty play before losing the puck.

Great looking visuals but game was pretty much shit. Detroit fans would be screaming bloody murder right now if Zetterberg was alone on the breakaway in OT when they had to blow the whistle to switch sides. Fun event but I'd love to see if all the folks who love the outdoor games would be okay with their team playing game #82 outdoors and needing a win to get in the playoffs. Me thinks... they'd hate it.:)

Just like they did last year in the playoffs.

FSW, am I doing this right?

AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK THAT KESSLER BUM CAN JUST SPEAR SOMEONE THEN DIVE THEN GIVE A SPEECH ABOUT CLASS

INTERNET

ObamaKeslerDidIt.jpg

kesler-naked-2.jpg?w=600

• Like 1

I 100% called Tatar thinking he'd be able to stickhandle and make a pretty play before losing the puck.

Great looking visuals but game was pretty much shit. Detroit fans would be screaming bloody murder right now if Zetterberg was alone on the breakaway in OT when they had to blow the whistle to switch sides. Fun event but I'd love to see if all the folks who love the outdoor games would be okay with their team playing game #82 outdoors and needing a win to get in the playoffs. Me thinks... they'd hate it.:)

Plus, playing outdoor games in April for #82 would be a problem. :)

Plus, playing outdoor games in April for #82 would be a problem. :)

Makes me wish there was still a team in Phoenix.