DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

They need to use that staging more often. Love the POV with the hard camera facing the curtain.

MSG is a weird arena in that the locker room entrance for The Rangers and Knicks is right in front of the cameras. But it works perfectly because the way MSG was designed, the huge stage set ups the WWE have really don't fit in the building. I remember the first live RAW they did from MSG in 97 and the Titan Tron and stage and ramp took up half the floor.

Is it me or does  Rick Steiner kinda look like an old Muto with hair?

James

There were a bunch of pics from some convention posted a while back of bald Rick, and it was actually fucking uncanny.

Honestly, I'd settle for them bringing back the old MSG bell and dropping the mic from the ceiling. I'm not a difficult man.

Fucking hell are those drop-down mics fun to announce with.. that shit is so baller.

• Like 1

You guys are misreading Cesaro's facial expression. He's trying to figure the cookie into his macros, no hating the C.C.

Roman Reign eyes are intoxicating & his hair is way too pretty. Fuck that guy.

I always wondered what it would look like to blow Roman Reigns.

No, actually, I didn't.

• Like 1

SD_12192013rf-0106.jpg

If I was religious, this is what I would imagine God would look like getting ready for judgment day.  If you're curious where we are, we're inside the universe inside his fists.

Have you been good? (That's a trick question.  It doesn't really matter.)

• Like 7