DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

It's not him, that isn't his mask or the one he wore as LA Parka. It's closer to AAA Parka's mask but isn't him either. I've seen NOSAWA with a similar mask so it might have been him or it was one of the 1000 Sugi gimmicks in Hustle or something

I apologize in advance to NOSAWA for lumping him in with that piece of shit Sugi though

marcusbagwell_zpsd18f99fb.jpg

Since classic Buff Bagwell cinema has been brought up, how about Terror Tract, in which ol' Buff gets stabbed to death by a psychotic monkey?

There's got to be a clip of that online somewhere.

It was a horror anthology and the entire monkey segment in on YouTube and holy fuck, it's been years since I watched it so I TOTALLY forgot Bryan Cranston was in it......

Gary was definitely the most EVIL wrestling manager of all time.

The difference between Bobby and Gary is, Bobby would just keep finding guys to come at you. Gary would poison your home town's water supply just for fun.

I always loved that aspect to Gary Hart. In the '80s whenever a manager had foreign wrestlers under his belt, it would usually be someone doing an "anti-USA" gimmick or playing that up for his wrestlers.

But with Gary Hart, his character came off more as one of those sleazy dudes that came across these mercenaries while protecting his "business interests" in all of these far away nations like Singapore and Sudan. I always imagined that he hired Kabuki after murdering a rival international arms smuggler or something.

• Like 2

Since classic Buff Bagwell cinema has been brought up, how about Terror Tract, in which ol' Buff gets stabbed to death by a psychotic monkey?

It was a horror anthology and the entire monkey segment in on YouTube and holy fuck, it's been years since I watched it so I TOTALLY forgot Bryan Cranston was in it......

That story is such a downer that I've only watched it once. One reason I haven't is(unless I'm forgetting a part where thet revealed that the father is a horrible person) that father did not deserve what happened to him. The only thing he was guilty of was protecting his family from an evil monkey. Another reason I can't watch it again is that they killed the fucking dog. God that story was depressing.

The difference between Bobby and Gary is, Bobby would just keep finding guys to come at you. Gary would poison your home town's water supply just for fun.

Bobby is James Woods in Diggstown. Gary is Bruce Dern.

• Like 2

Tim Whatley got exactly what he deserved. He converts to Judaism just for the jokes, continues to tell Catholic jokes, keeps Penthouse in his waiting room, fools around with his hygienist while Jerry is under the gas, re-gifts the label maker Elaine gave him, etc. I have no sympathy for the dentist to the stars.

• Like 6

I always loved that aspect to Gary Hart. In the '80s whenever a manager had foreign wrestlers under his belt, it would usually be someone doing an "anti-USA" gimmick or playing that up for his wrestlers.

But with Gary Hart, his character came off more as one of those sleazy dudes that came across these mercenaries while protecting his "business interests" in all of these far away nations like Singapore and Sudan. I always imagined that he hired Kabuki after murdering a rival international arms smuggler or something.

I know there's an old World Class of Jim Cornette saying Scandor Akbar took care of Mother Cornette's oil investments. Gary Hart was the guy who smuggled in the pipeline parts because of the embargo against the home country.