DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I like to think the Boogeyman didnt perform that night and that he just showed up to the building like that.

I like to think the Boogeyman goes everywhere like that; to pick up dry cleaning, to buy cat food, go to the bank, etc.

• Like 1

I like to think the Boogeyman didnt perform that night and that he just showed up to the building like that.

I like to think the Boogeyman goes everywhere like that; to pick up dry cleaning, to buy cat food, go to the bank, etc.

Boogeyman's a cat person? Man is born heel if there ever was one.

Dont forget when him Book and Stevie get together for a Poker Night He's still in his get up.

• Like 1

I could see him having a cage full of Harlem sewer rats.

How is Shelton Benjamin these days? I haven't watched anything of his since he left WWE.

He's doing okay. He's a semi-regular for New Japan. Part of Minoru Suzuki's group. Just faced Muta last week.

'I'm the Boogeyman and I'm comin' to get my oil changed!"

• Like 6

you mean he's not buying cat food to consume it himself?