DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

I love how people were shitting all over Punk vs. Lesnar because "Punk isn't believable against Lesnar" but are now calling Bryan vs. Lesnar.

Don't get me wrong, I want Lesnar to beat the shit out of Bryan just to have Bryan coming back again and again with desperate dives and running dropkicks. Also some grappling excellence. 

Bryan is a much better athlete than Punk. Punk kicks and jiu-jitsu~ are pretty terrible and I thought the armbar reversal on their match was a bit eye rolling, I don't know anyone who shitted on Punk vs Brock tho.

A certain Obese Castellian Foodserver.

Careful lad, people on here actually think I am Fat, Spanish, and a Waiter.

And that your name is Walter.

• Like 1

I always forget Extreme Rising exists. And now, for a little while, I will remember why.

Well, the December 28th was the only show they ran in 2013 with Matt Hardy vs Luke Hawx main eventing on a cage match~ and Steve Corino doing a ~controversial~ promo namedropping Benoit and alluding to Crash Holly ODing in Stevie's house.

The second-best WWE-related thing that happens later on this month: The Royal Rumble.

The BEST WWE-related thing that happens later on this month: We get a new Rumblemetrics post!

Here's some training videos from that Diva Search thingie WWE held last year. Eva Marie, JoJo, Lana, Devin Taylor, Veronica Lane & a few other girls are in the videos. Jojo has a mini match with Sara Del Ray at the end of week four.

www.dailymotion.com/video/x19ihzu_diva-search-week-1-in-review_sport

www.dailymotion.com/video/x19iici_diva-search-week-2-in-review_sport

www.dailymotion.com/video/x19iirn_diva-search-week-3-in-review_sport

www.dailymotion.com/video/x19ijsr_diva-search-week-4-in-review_sport

Watching these, I don't understand why Jojo doesn't have a Rue from Hunger Games gimmick.

I love how people were shitting all over Punk vs. Lesnar because "Punk isn't believable against Lesnar" but are now calling Bryan vs. Lesnar.

Don't get me wrong, I want Lesnar to beat the shit out of Bryan just to have Bryan coming back again and again with desperate dives and running dropkicks. Also some grappling excellence. 

Bryan is a much better athlete than Punk. Punk kicks and jiu-jitsu~ are pretty terrible and I thought the armbar reversal on their match was a bit eye rolling, I don't know anyone who shitted on Punk vs Brock tho.

benitez.jpg

You're not? God...the whole world is a lie...

• Like 1

So apparently I do not know which way an elevator goes if you gave me two guesses according to Jerry Lawler. I can tell you one thing.

If I was in an elevator with The Kat it would definitely be going down. Ryback Rules

Ryback is out of his fucking mind.

• Like 6

I get the feeling that Vince is genuinely entertained by his tweets, for some reason. I would put money on that.

Who wouldn't be entertained by Ryback's tweets? His tweet about The Kat going down in an elevator was Gold, Jerry, Gold!!