DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

The Dark match for Evolve 25 had this huge black dude named "Moose" who I haven't seen before. He gave a guy a spear that when he hit it it looked like he did a front roll/flip? Either way, it was awesome.

Didn't "Skullkrusher" Rasche Brown do that in ROH?

Marek Brave used the spear into a rollup.  He's the only smaller guy I've seen use a spear that made it look halfway effective by using that variation on it.

The Dark match for Evolve 25 had this huge black dude named "Moose" who I haven't seen before. He gave a guy a spear that when he hit it it looked like he did a front roll/flip? Either way, it was awesome.

Didn't "Skullkrusher" Rasche Brown do that in ROH?

Marek Brave used the spear into a rollup.  He's the only smaller guy I've seen use a spear that made it look halfway effective by using that variation on it.

Scott Lost did that, too. Scott Lost was awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QjTzYyyVSM

• Like 1

Batista_tweeter.jpg

Yeah, just ask Booker T what a great shooter he is.

Should probably ask anyone else there about it cause I heard Batista was beating the brakes off Booker until they got seperated. Then they got into it a second time and Sharmell jumped on Batista's back and tried to scratch his eyes out and then she ended up kicking him in the balls when they were pulling her away.

That's the exact opposite of what everyone else reported

I also agree with the post above mine saying Scott Lost was awesome

• Like 2

Cagematch says Mr. Hughes trained loads of people at some point, from Elix Skipper to Heath Slater.

does it count as training if Mr. Hughes showed up and taught them how to perform a sidewalk slam?

but yeah, the other non-power guy bodyguard idea would be like if someone dressed like Meng (when he was with Parker) and mainly stretched dudes. Sorta like having Ken Shamrock as a bodyguard