DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

Explain to me something since I haven't been watching current WWE much lately.  Why exactly is Daniel Bryan with the Wyatts?  Has he been brainwashed?  I don't ever remember hearing him losing a match with a stip saying he had to join.

He needs to learn how to fight the machine, so it's like the Ultimate Warrior taking lessons from Jake the Snake.

ESPN covered a Giagantic YES! chant at the Michegan game last night. Coach gave a shout out to Daniel Bryan.

Today on Sports Center, they covered it again and the anchor said something about the chant being made famous by WWE Wrestler, Daniel Bryan.

• Like 2

I really hate the spear. It's beyond overused, the only guy who has a devastating spear is Big Show, and the ease at which you can fuck yourself up for a year, or a career, is so great.

Agreed. Reigns needs some kind of big impact move in addition to the spear and Superman punch.

I really hate the spear. It's beyond overused, the only guy who has a devastating spear is Big Show, and the ease at which you can fuck yourself up for a year, or a career, is so great.

Agreed. Reigns needs some kind of big impact move in addition to the spear and Superman punch.

Something like a Spinebuster or Bob Holly's old finisher (Alabama Slam?)

ESPN covered a Giagantic YES! chant at the Michegan game last night. Coach gave a shout out to Daniel Bryan.

Today on Sports Center, they covered it again and the anchor said something about the chant being made famous by WWE Wrestler, Daniel Bryan.

I just saw this & came here to see if anyone else caught it too. Shame Daniel Bryan is with the Wyatt's now & not leading those chants anymore! Heh.

Per WWE.com, Kaitlyn has been released. 

To be fair - it reads like she asked for her release

As of Jan. 8, Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) will no longer be under contract with WWE. The former Divas Champion has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world. 

WWE wishes Kaitlyn the best in all her future endeavors.

Obviously that could be just spin but yeah

Something like a Spinebuster or Bob Holly's old finisher (Alabama Slam?)

Flying crossbody?

• Like 1

How do you feel about his Samoan drop?

• Like 1

K8LYN ‏@KaitlynWWE 14m

Today is bittersweet. I've officially left @WWE on my own terms. Much love to WWE and all of you guys.

She also said she would post a video later in the week answering more questions so we will see

EDIT - And this

PJ BRAUN ‏@braunfitness 10m

My fiancé @KaitlynWWE has officially stepped down from the WWE to focus on an AWESOME new project. It's going to be HUGE! Very proud of her!

I am not sure the guy busted for distributing PEDs should keep emphasizing the word HUGE but yeah

That Goldberg video reminds me of old SmackDown games and how I would always create a character whose entire moveset consisted of the Stunner, multiple Powerbombs, a Spear, the Brock Lesnar shrug-to-clothesline and every version of the German Suplex you could think of. 

My characters were always Vince's roided-out wet dream.

Broken necks as far as the eye could see.

• Like 5

K8LYN ‏@KaitlynWWE 14m

Today is bittersweet. I've officially left @WWE on my own terms. Much love to WWE and all of you guys.

She also said she would post a video later in the week answering more questions so we will see

EDIT - And this

PJ BRAUN ‏@braunfitness 10m

My fiancé @KaitlynWWE has officially stepped down from the WWE to focus on an AWESOME new project. It's going to be HUGE! Very proud of her!

I am not sure the guy busted for distributing PEDs should keep emphasizing the word HUGE but yeah

Judging from his pictures, I have to assume PJ stands for "Pretty Juiced."

How do you feel about his Samoan drop?

It's fine but he seems to use it as more of a counter/comeback spot. I'm talking an impact move he can do then stand back and get in posistion for the spear.