DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

I feel like he needs a sweat discolored trucker hat and to be trying to inform me of some crazy conspiracy he learned of out on the open road... but then again I felt that before he joined the Wyatts what with his long hair and vegan antics.

I feel like he needs a sweat discolored trucker hat and to be trying to inform me of some crazy conspiracy he learned of out on the open road... but then again I felt that before he joined the Wyatts what with his long hair and vegan antics.

It's a really odd camera angle.

EDIT: I so totally quoted the wrong post there...

• Like 1

he'll tell us about how vaccinations cause disease and how the natural cure for diseases is being hidden by the government too

Sovereign Citizen Daniel Wyatt!

• Like 1

he'll tell us about how vaccinations cause disease and how the natural cure for diseases is being hidden by the government too Sovereign Citizen Daniel Wyatt!

I swear he went into that whole shit on Austin Podcast.

• Like 1

Whatever happened to that Chelsea chick who used to manage Desmond Wolfe? She was super hot.

She owns her own Modelling Company in Orlando now... if the Google search for Alison Skipper is to be believed

I am embarrassed to ask who the person in the middle of the second row of the sketches is.  Is it a younger Tito Santana, putting him in there twice?  Tom Zenk?

I think it is Kerry Von Erich

My wife loves John Cena and despises Kevin Federline.

I just pretend the internet goes out before the pinfall.

Why?  K-Fed making it rain on an unconcious John Cena is the best thing about that match.

• Like 1

I am embarrassed to ask who the person in the middle of the second row of the sketches is.  Is it a younger Tito Santana, putting him in there twice?  Tom Zenk?

I think it is Kerry Von Erich

That's late-80s WWF, right?  Don't think it could be Kerry.

I guess Sam Houston works.

I can see the 80s theme but the Bret Hart one is clearly based on the Hart photo where he is posing with the World Title - which he didn't get till 92.

Ironically, I'm almost certain Roddy jobbed to the Styles Clash on Impact once. At least once.

First match on the first Spike Impact was Strong/Styles. He took the move perfect!

There is nothing "strong style" about the first Impact, yerk yerk yerk!

• Like 1