DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

You should have at least four enemies at anyone time. Ohio, Chicago, Canada and the frozen wasteland of Wisconsin.

We really don't care about you.

Are you Canadian?

Yeah. And outside of Windsor, I don't think there's a place in the country that would consider Michigan in the top four 'enemies'. Hell, I'd put Buffalo ahead of you.

EDIT: Just realized you might have thought I was taking a shot at you as an individual. Not the case. Just took me by surprise to see my country cited as an enemy of Michigan.

Enemy of Detroit pal. Detroit. You didn't know this, but The Old Man was Canadian. Rumour had it Bob Warner married a Canadian too.

Also, fuck little Billy and his poor taste.

Don't start that shit. Little Billy puts money in the investors pockets when he buys the shirts, dvd's, slippers, clocks, water bottles, yamaka, pillow person, etc. Way more important than the average DVDVRer that doesn't enjoy listening to Pitbull, and Ke$ha's latest hit "Timber"(which will most likely be the theme to this years Wrestlemania). 

My dvr never records the overrun.What exactly are quarterly breakdown of ratings suppose to prove? How boring raw is? Hasn't been a raw I haven't fastforwarded through in years.

This weeks Raw was great.

Great? My FF finger was on OT. I fell asleep during the Orton-Kofi match then just gave up & watch the ending on YouTube.

My dvr never records the overrun.What exactly are quarterly breakdown of ratings suppose to prove? How boring raw is? Hasn't been a raw I haven't fastforwarded through in years.

This weeks Raw was great.

Great? My FF finger was on OT. I fell asleep during the Orton-Kofi match then just gave up & watch the ending on YouTube.

If you dislike actual wrestling, I can see that.

If I am not mistaken, he's a Brit living in Canada who poses as an overweight food server from Spain.

Either that, or he's Liam Neeson.  Or CM Punk.

Who the hell is Leon Neilson?? Sounds like some jabroni. Do you mean DARKMAN!? :lol:

• Like 1