DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

TNA released Wes Brisco

I hope there are some unaired PPVs with him on it

Naw, they got the last one with him on it out earlier this month.

Jay Bradley got released too.

Bradley recently tweeted at Dixie about the new talent initiative and how, you know, he wasn't doing anything. I guess she took it the wrong way.

Or he reminded her that he still worked for TNA.

tjzAqli.png

Sounds like a reason to get a new tattoo.

AJ seems like the first person in a looooonnnnngggg time that gives me the vibes that she will go legit crazy when gets fired. I mean, that rumor of "Melina plotting to sneak into the building and shoot on someone but Nattie stopped it after she got fired" crazy.  Maybe she will pull a Slayer fan and carve WWE into her forearms.

No wonder so many of her psychos think her word is the Gospel.

After arguing with that dude about a super tombstone piledriver in the Animated Gif folder, I would just like to go on record as saying that pro-wrestling needs more Jimmy Valiants and less Davy Richardses.

But Cena doesn't have any street cred, yo.

AJ seems like the first person in a looooonnnnngggg time that gives me the vibes that she will go legit crazy when gets fired. I mean, that rumor of "Melina plotting to sneak into the building and shoot on someone but Nattie stopped it after she got fired" crazy.  Maybe she will pull a Slayer fan and carve WWE into her forearms.

No wonder so many of her psychos think her word is the Gospel.

She's got five more years to try to stave off that Turning 31 Disease most ex-Divas struggled with.

After arguing with that dude about a super tombstone piledriver in the Animated Gif folder, I would just like to go on record as saying that pro-wrestling needs more Jimmy Valiants and less Davy Richardses.

No, Pro Wrestling needs JT motherfucking Dunn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epAkZeQGRvs  

You just like Jimmy Valiant coz he's your age, I enjoy wrestlers from my generation who are on twitter and play xbox. Generation gap.

Have Davey Richards and Teddy Hart ever had a match against each other? If not, I kind of feel like that could be the greatest disasterfuck of a match in wrestling history, and would also be the end of whatever promotion would be unfortunate enough to book it.

I would also buy ten copies of the DVD if Zandig interferes and Ricky Fuji dresses up as Paul E. and guest ring announces the match as a "THREE WAY FUCKING DANCE!"

Or she'll wind up with a swastika marked on her forehead hitting random people with a kendo stick at indy shows.

• Like 1

So is it hip now to hate guys like Ziggler, and Bryan because they are stupid bumpers?

I don't hate Ziggler but I do find him to be a boring personality. He's perfect as a JTTS but I think we're beyond him being a viable main event challenger. He's Miz with awesome bumps.

That is the most accurate description of Ziggler I think I have ever seen.

I want to apologize for my childish posts in the last hours regarding the spike tombstone piledriver from the apron gif. I am a bit protective of JT Dunn but I admit that I didn't handle the discussion on a mature way and in the process disrespected this great forum and their great members who made it what it is today.

Re Ziggler: either let him go for a while to New Japan and make him return later or make him a member of the Shield when Reigns leaves. I have strong feelings about how the Reigns angle should be done and I will share them later.

madsplah: I rave about Gargano. He's one of those guys who just seems like a generic dude doing generic stuff until one day you notice that he is always having the best matches and doing "the little things", I have a lot of respect for him.

So is it hip now to hate guys like Ziggler, and Bryan because they are stupid bumpers?

Fuck, and here I thought the end of Raw this week ran you out of town forever.

Can't you make a Lillian Garcia horse joke or something and give us a week off?

Fuck, and here I thought the end of Raw this week ran you out of town forever.

He gave himself a concussion, and couldn't remember what happened during the match. That just gives me more ammo in my continued fight against the Daniel Bryan main event push.