DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

With the WWE network going on I'm wondering if it will be feasible to have an indy wrestling Spotify kind of deal. You pay a monthly fee and you can access a lot of indie shows and the companies get their share in accordance to the % of plays their shows get.

I would love to subscribe to that but I don't know if there would be too many decent companies involved.

Hopefully it would be such a great deal that people would subscribe to it instead of torrenting everything and that could be beneficial to all parts.

With the WWE network going on I'm wondering if it will be feasible to have an indy wrestling Spotify kind of deal. You pay a monthly fee and you can access a lot of indie shows and the companies get their share in accordance to the % of plays their shows get.

I would love to subscribe to that but I don't know if there would be too many decent companies involved.

Hopefully it would be such a great deal that people would subscribe to it instead of torrenting everything and that could be beneficial to all parts.

If it had PWG, I'd sign up.

TNA had to room for the American Wolves

Looks like they're debuting tomorrow night. Dixie just posted on twitter as a hint regarding the new signings

BeDo5Z3IYAAxitW.jpg

Knowing TNA, they're actually debuting "Dr, Easy E", Eric Bischoff's new onscreen character.

TNA released Wes Brisco

I hope there are some unaired PPVs with him on it

Naw, they got the last one with him on it out earlier this month.

Jay Bradley got released too.

Bradley recently tweeted at Dixie about the new talent initiative and how, you know, he wasn't doing anything. I guess she took it the wrong way.