DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

Cagematch says Mr. Hughes trained loads of people at some point, from Elix Skipper to Heath Slater.

does it count as training if Mr. Hughes showed up and taught them how to perform a sidewalk slam?

but yeah, the other non-power guy bodyguard idea would be like if someone dressed like Meng (when he was with Parker) and mainly stretched dudes. Sorta like having Ken Shamrock as a bodyguard

Who the hell is Joss Whedon?

I have no clue if you are serious, but if so...  You wound me, sir.

(Creator of Buffy/Angel/Firefly/Dollhouse, writer/director of The Avengers...)

Yeah I had no clue but cool I liked Buffy, Angel and the Avengers, I have never seen Firefly. And crazy about Ryback if true.

Just grabbed this from his WWE profile: 

Was just released. Thank you

34 minutes ago Reply Retweet Favorite

Breaking News the name Big E actually refers to his bra size!

about an hour ago Reply Retweet Favorite

I once botched my finish on live tv against Tensai. Not one to make excuses but was deathly sick had not eaten all day and he sandbagged me

"@plaaard: @Ryback22 not impressed" The same words the doctor said upon your arrival to planet earth and every woman you have ever been with

I once botched my finish on Paul Heyman. His stomach is like 3 pillows filled with hardened throw up n got caught on my head on the way up.

"@TyLoRmCkAiN: @Ryback22 2014 doesn't look any better for you since you seem to forget how to wrestle"Thank you for thinking of me much love

"@The1TheBob: @Ryback22 It's a shame your tweets aren't as smooth as your clotheslines. #Concussions #Stiff" #Stiff #NotTheStoryOfYourLife

about 7 hours ago Reply Retweet Favorite

So was he hacked or did he just lose his mind and decide to ramble?

Maybe he knew the release was coming and chose to try and burn a few bridges on the way out?

Some of them actually sound like his past tweets IIRC, but I'm thinking it's someone who "hacked" his account. Maybe he left himself logged in at an Apple store.