DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

This is going to be tasteless and I apologize, but I have a problem and can't help myself.

Josh just interviewed Lawler on the App. He's at the arena. Just said he ate some bad seafood and had a stomach virus.

Well, at least we don't have to worry about Crush replacing him!

This is going to be tasteless and I apologize, but I have a problem and can't help myself.

Josh just interviewed Lawler on the App. He's at the arena. Just said he ate some bad seafood and had a stomach virus.

Well, at least we don't have to worry about Crush replacing him!

original.gif

• Like 1

Not sure where to post this, but I was watching some ROH vs. CZW music videos and it brought back some memories of how good that feud was.

Easily the best feud in US indy wrestling history and one of my favorites of all time.

Not only was the booking on point although more favorable to ROH than to CZW, but it brought a wild atmosphere to the shows and the matches were really good too.

It was just so well done.

I really regret having given my wrestling DVDs away since I had all the ROH shows from the beginning of the feud with Hero accepting Danielson's open contract ROH world title shot to the ROH Cage of Death Match.

I remember the whole which side will Homicide choose being pretty dramatic and when he finally came to the aide of ROH the crowd erupted.

Yeah, that was awesome.

Danielson coming in as a member of ROH and turning on them and attacking Samoa Joe making him get carried out of the arena leaving the ROH team down by 1 wrestler was done really well.

Jim Cornette getting his teeth knocked out, his promos and him punching Necro Butcher while he brawled with BJ Whitmer and the ROH crew tried to break them apart and kick Necro out of the arena was awesome too.

Does anyone have any links to any of this stuff they could possibly send me to see if any of these matches hold up as well as I'm hoping they do?

I really hate the spear. It's beyond overused, the only guy who has a devastating spear is Big Show, and the ease at which you can fuck yourself up for a year, or a career, is so great.

• Like 3

I really hate the spear. It's beyond overused, the only guy who has a devastating spear is Big Show, and the ease at which you can fuck yourself up for a year, or a career, is so great.

And when it's done poorly (Edge's running hug of death leaps to mind) it looks awful.