DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

I'm finding myself strangly weireded out with Hollywood's new trend of using creepy one note/accapella covers of songs for trailers.

Don't jinx us.   We were hoping that Hollywood would be finally moving away from BWAAAAAA~!

Fury Road had better have a theme track as awesome as One Of The Living.

Sony is prepping 23 Jump Street.

I hope you people are happy.  YOU did this.  YOU deserve whatever horrible shit Jonah and his weed dealer vomit on their script. 

Remember when I warned you about this?  

Remember?  

Well, the security hack at Sony revealed, 23 Jump Street is a cross over with Men In Black.

You suck.

• Like 1

I hope you people are happy.  YOU did this.  YOU deserve whatever horrible shit Jonah and his weed dealer vomit on their script. 

Remember?  

Well, the security hack at Sony revealed, 23 Jump Street is a cross over with Men In Black.

You suck.

If this results in Nick Offerman wielding a humongous chromed-out laser cannon, it will be worth all your pain and more.

I hope you people are happy. YOU did this. YOU deserve whatever horrible shit Jonah and his weed dealer vomit on their script.

Remember?

You suck.

I love the part of the article where it highlights that Jonah Hill quote ("rad?" ... jeezus h), after the quote was just reported. It's douchey in its nondoucheyness.

• Like 1

You didn't like 22 Jump, Dolf? I thought it was great. Better than the original.

I hated it so much I turned it off after about 40 minutes, right after Jonah Hill got all butt hurt about not joining the frat. And I LIKED the first one. . . 

I loved it. Looking forward to the sequel. For some reason it didn't dawn on me until watching it again on video that Phil Lord and Christopher Miller directed it and 21 Jump Street. I've loved their work on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1 and 2 and the Lego Movie.

I love how Ridley Scott and Sony executives have pretty much been on a mission this week to prove that everything Chris Rock wrote in his essay on racism in Hollywood is 100% true.

As I told a good friend of mine on Facebook, what we need is for Tyler Perry & John Singleton to get together and make a biopic of George Washington, casting Denzel in the lead.