DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

Oh now, you're just upset I pooh-poohed TIM'S VERMEER

I didn't know you poohpooh'd it. I thought you were just making a statement about how Nerd's Ruin everything which was true(they've now even ruined being a Nerd) and I agree. I didn't think it related to Tim's Vermeer, because it didn't feel like he was ruining anything.

He said it was impossible for a DUTCH MASTER to be able to recreate something like videotape would. The man can't comprehend natural talent, so he has to tear down someone else's work to prove it's something an idiot can do.

Fuck Tim

Rumor has it there is another FRIDAY THE 13TH reboot in the works for 2015, and in case that isn't bad enough...it's currently slated to be in the "found footage" subgenre.

At this point "found footage" is just an excuse for terrible visuals

Rumor has it there is another FRIDAY THE 13TH reboot in the works for 2015, and in case that isn't bad enough...it's currently slated to be in the "found footage" subgenre.

At this point "found footage" is just an excuse for terrible visuals

I'm pretty sure its code for "Didn't want to pay for a decent cinematographer."

These I, FRANKENSTEIN commercials (or rather, just the one I, FRANKENSTEIN commercial that they run during every commcercial break lately) are gradually driving me insane.

DESCENDER OF THE DEMON HORDE.

The fuck does that even mean?

• Like 1

This new Damon/Clooney movie has Bill Murray in. He's going to be awesome, right? He's barely in the trailer...

AND John Goodman.  It has to be a classic just given those two, right?

These I, FRANKENSTEIN commercials (or rather, just the one I, FRANKENSTEIN commercial that they run during every commcercial break lately) are gradually driving me insane.

DESCENDER OF THE DEMON HORDE.

The fuck does that even mean?

I saw the trailer like 4 times at the theater this year, and every time I hated all but one line of it, but I mark out for "Frankenstein must be destroyed"

Something I've never heard of called BlackBook Magazine has a list of the 30 most anticipated movies of 2014.  The 30 titles are in the spoiler, details on each are at the link.  Biggest news to me is that the guy who did Snowtown is directing Fassbender in a Shakespeare adaptation.  Still looking forward to how the masses will react to Enemy.

http://www.bbook.com/30-anticipated-films-2014/

Inherent Vice

Interstellar

The Gambler

Snowpiercer

The Rover

Jupiter Ascending

Only Lovers Left Alive

Under The Skin

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Like Father, Like Son

Carol