DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

More like continuing to LMAO @ Gal Gadot being Wonder Woman.  She is way too fucking skinny to be an Amazon.

WHAT THE FUCK

More like continuing to LMAO @ Gal Gadot being Wonder Woman.  She is way too fucking skinny to be an Amazon.

And she has two breasts.

That's not the problem, son. The problem is they aren't BIG enough!

• Like 1

More like continuing to LOL at Affleck being Batman. . . 

I just read this on Bleeding Cool...

I certainly enjoyed the Chip ‘n Dale shorts I’ve seen but I’ll have to admit, their late 80s TV revival with Rescue Rangers passed me by. I may have played a NES game for a couple of hours, maybe?

I’ll get my chance soon enough, it seems, as The Hollywood Reporter have learned of plans inside Disney for a new, live-action movie derived from the Rescue Rangers premise, or near enough.

The show saw Chip, the brains behind the pair, and Dale, the goofball, running a detective agency and helping animal clients… It is from Rescue Rangers that the new project would spring as it tells an origin story of sorts.

I wouldn’t be sure that “origin” necessarily means “Rescue Rangers” but that might just be fuzzy writing on THR’s part.

There’s no doubt that the success of Chipmunks films must have been considered while Disney were mulling this prospect. There’s a fourth Chipmunks film in production right now.

Ah well. The Chipmunk movies are a pretty low hurdle for Chip, Dale and their new director, Robert Rugan, to jump.

And talking of Rugan – and so we should, it’s on his shoulders to make something of this one – here’s a few of his commercials. Expect cute animals… but not necessarily in a child-friendly fashion, just yet.

You can't see this right, but my they are bleeding. My hands are bleeding because I'm clutching them so hard do to the sheer awesomeness of this news.

I like the Michael Bay Transformers movies, actually. But.... nah. Big no thanks on that one. I cut my suspension of belief at mech dinosaurs.

Don't be that guy dude, it's a mech dinosaur!

True.  Literally no one exists who satisfies both of the following criteria:

1) Has not yet cut their suspension of disbelief for these movies through the first three

AND

2) does have a cutoff point for their suspension of disbelief...and that cutoff point is dinosaurs

Personally, my suspension of disbelief was cutoff with the one that is a boombox and was the same size as the one that was a jet fighter.  And that happened in 1985.

• Like 3

I just read this on Bleeding Cool...

I certainly enjoyed the Chip ‘n Dale shorts I’ve seen but I’ll have to admit, their late 80s TV revival with Rescue Rangers passed me by. I may have played a NES game for a couple of hours, maybe?

I’ll get my chance soon enough, it seems, as The Hollywood Reporter have learned of plans inside Disney for a new, live-action movie derived from the Rescue Rangers premise, or near enough.

The show saw Chip, the brains behind the pair, and Dale, the goofball, running a detective agency and helping animal clients… It is from Rescue Rangers that the new project would spring as it tells an origin story of sorts.

I wouldn’t be sure that “origin” necessarily means “Rescue Rangers” but that might just be fuzzy writing on THR’s part.

There’s no doubt that the success of Chipmunks films must have been considered while Disney were mulling this prospect. There’s a fourth Chipmunks film in production right now.

Ah well. The Chipmunk movies are a pretty low hurdle for Chip, Dale and their new director, Robert Rugan, to jump.

And talking of Rugan – and so we should, it’s on his shoulders to make something of this one – here’s a few of his commercials. Expect cute animals… but not necessarily in a child-friendly fashion, just yet.

You can't see this right, but my they are bleeding. My hands are bleeding because I'm clutching them so hard do to the sheer awesomeness of this news.

So, "Wonder Pets" with two Linnys?

Personally, my suspension of disbelief was cutoff with the one that is a boombox and was the same size as the one that was a jet fighter.  And that happened in 1985.

It's all due to certain Transformers being able to temporarily store portions of their mass in pockets of Negative Space. It's the Unified Optimus Prime's Vanishing Trailer Theory.

It's all very scientific and legit.

I like the Michael Bay Transformers movies, actually. But.... nah. Big no thanks on that one. I cut my suspension of belief at mech dinosaurs.

Don't be that guy dude, it's a mech dinosaur!

True.  Literally no one exists who satisfies both of the following criteria:

1) Has not yet cut their suspension of disbelief for these movies through the first three

AND

2) does have a cutoff point for their suspension of disbelief...and that cutoff point is dinosaurs

Dude...  they are aliens. They have technology far beyond our comprehension.