DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

God damn, he's so creepy. I bet he beats homeless people and has their faces on display in his German sex dungeon.

The Master wouldn't approve of the German Sex Dungeon. 

But he does like his women submissive.

Did anyone see this coming during Cameron's Growing Pains years?  ANYONE?  His sister Candace has the same beliefs, but doesn't seem nearly as kooky about it.

Hell, she did those spoof promos for Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia....

And Kirk has some good comedy chops, He could totally pull off the Jason Bateman career resurrection with the right sitcom if hed just loosen up a little bit about the secular world...

Did anyone see this coming during Cameron's Growing Pains years?  ANYONE?  His sister Candace has the same beliefs, but doesn't seem nearly as kooky about it.

They saw it coming. At one time he was an atheist but  he became born again during the Growing Pains years......going so far as to get Julie McCullough fired from the show because she had previously posed for Playboy.  I guess he became a miserable prick to be around, rejecting a lot of scripts and story ideas that went against his beliefs.....  And I'm not trying to bash any one religion, but it seems like he became one of those people that was born again, so he went overboard trying to micromanage everything to make it all suitable to his newfound ideas. 

And lately, Candace has spoken on how she feels, because of scripture, that she should be submissive and meek in her marriage.

More like continuing to LMAO @ Gal Gadot being Wonder Woman.  She is way too fucking skinny to be an Amazon.

WHAT THE FUCK