DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

Everyone always talks about effects of the After Disney curse on girls but no one talks about the same about the guys.

I am not sure what is worse:  Miley Cyrus trying not to be Hannah Montana anymore or Shia LaBeouf trying not to be Louie Stevens anymore.

Everyone always talks about effects of the After Disney curse on girls but no one talks about the same about the guys.

I am not sure what is worse:  Miley Cyrus trying not to be Hannah Montana anymore or Shia LaBeouf trying not to be Louie Stevens anymore.

Shia is getting up there in age though. Even Stevens went off the air more than ten years ago.

Shia is getting up there in age though. Even Stevens went off the air more than ten years ago.

He is still in the middle of a post child star implosion of near Gary Coleman-eque proportions.  Nothing explains his current insanity any better.

I bet the blood rushes into his eyes whenever he hears, "Hey, didn't you play the kid on......"

KITE? Really?  Gunsmith Cats is right fucking there, Sam, begging to be an action blockbuster.

Why is Channing Tatum not in Bean Bandit movie? 

Why aren't Hiroyuki Sanada / Tadanabu Asano / Ken Watanabe in a Golgo 13 movie?

WHEN'S GONNA BE MY TIME~?

Why isn't Jason Statham begging to star in MD Geist?

He is still in the middle of a post child star implosion of near Gary Coleman-eque proportions.  Nothing explains his current insanity any better.

I bet the blood rushes into his eyes whenever he hears, "Hey, didn't you play the kid on......"

Or he could be just a weirdo.

Or he could be just a weirdo.

Little bit of both, I thiink.

I had no idea they were making an Allman Brothers biopic (called "Midnight Rider" obviously) but apparently they are. I am not sure how I feel about that but the casting is... interesting so far

William Hurt has been cast as the older version of Gregg Allman while the lead singer of the All American Rejects is playing the younger Gregg.

Meanwhile, Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn's son Wyatt is going to be Duane Allman

Anybody else getting a Bad Grandpa vibe from that movie?  I doubt I'll pay to see it in the theater but that movie looks like it could be really funny.  And I'm a big Jason Bateman fan, all the way back to his It's Your Move days.

See, I can understand remaking films that could be upgraded with today's technology...etc.  but Point Break

Maybe Gerard Butler is just standing in for where the Patrick Swayze hologram will go.

See, I can understand remaking films that could be upgraded with today's technology...etc.  but Point Break? There's not a chance in hell this comes anywhere close to the original.

Yeah, that movie was just fine as is.  No need for a remake whatsoever.