DVDVR Message Board

One Night Only: Old School Spoilers

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/result/23829/spoilers-tna-oldschool-ppv-taping-results

Credit: Irwin & Pwinsider.com

Here are the results for the TNA #Oldschool PPV, which will be broadcast on pay-per-view in 2014.

*Austin Aries defeated Chris Sabin and Sonjay Dutt in a good match in 8:50 minutes.

*Ethan Carter III defeated Dewey Barnes in under 2 minutes.

*Bully Ray def. Tommy Dreamer in a Street Fight. This had all kinds of weapons and was said to be a great match.

*Bad Influence & Velvet Sky def. The BroMans & Lei'D Tapa in an intergender six-person tag-team match. Eric Young served as the special guest referee of the match, which lasted a little over ten minutes.

*TNA champion Magnus defeated Samoa Joe in 14:39 after hitting him with the TNA title belt. Joe had Magnus pinned after a Muscle Buster but EC3 yanked the referee out of the ring. They will have to edit the ending as Carter apparently missed his cue and time stood still for a second.

*Kurt Angle defeated Mr. Anderson with the Olympic Slam in 12 minutes. OK, but nothing special.

*Bobby Roode defeated James Storm in 16:50 in a Last Man Standing match . Roode nailed a suplex across two chairs on a handcuffed Storm, then nailed him with a beer bottle.

*Jeff Hardy defeated Abyss in a Monster's Ball in 16:17 after nailing a swanton onto Abyss, who was trapped between two barbed wire board. Hardy took a backdrop on thumbtacks. Hardy was bleeding hardway from the side of his head. Some sick spots.

Overall, a good show.

Wait the Champ didn't close the show?

Well to be fair - they could be taping out of order for whatever reason. In this case - I am assuming they did Monster's Ball last because they didn't want to have to delay the taping spending the time necessary to clear the ring.

Of course - I am also curious about the number of apparent heel vs. heel and face vs. face matchups (I count three)

• 1 month later...

Here is what is weird - when you go via the internet to Youtube, they are charging for it.

But when I saw it yesterday via my XBOX Youtube app - it was free.

Now someone might have realized the mistake... or... yeah, it's TNA