DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

You know, if this is legit, AR should own it immediately. Not for the social aspect or for gay rights or anything. That is a license for him and Nike and the Packers to print money. Jason Collins didn't move the needle because he's a marginal player. Rodgers is a golden boy. It's a very lucrative opportunity.

facepalm-card.jpg

I don't expect people to act altruistically. This extends to NFL QBs.

Okay - we don't really need to keep reposting the same pic of that douche I want to punch in the face.

Anyway - we are up to 5 openings now.

And there are grumbles that Raiders might be canning Dennis Allen

And Shanahan and entire staff (as expected) have been fired

I need to ask Phil (or anyone else in the District's listening area) were these as glorious as this article makes it sound:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/radio-analyst-chris-cooley-praised-for-candor-commenting-on-former-redskins-teammates/2013/12/26/80f00410-6d96-11e3-a523-fe73f0ff6b8d_story.html

My favorite:

He has discussed several of his player evaluations in private conversations with Mike and Kyle Shanahan and was encouraged to find that the coaches agreed with his assessments. A new coaching staff might be less willing to swap information.

I am probably wrong but didn't find Leslie Fraizer to be a bad coach.  He never had a quality QB.  Hell he had Joe Webb and took him to the wild card. 

The quarterback thing, and he kept a couple of bad coordinators for way too long.

There's a decent young core of talent in Minnesota. . ."downgrading" from Percy Harvin to Cordarrelle Patterson seems to be working out so far. . .if they get the quarterback thing figured out, the offense has the ability to be very good.

The defense, though. . .woof.