DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

When do Detroit pick?

Unknown since they are part of a giant block of teams that still need to wait for the Rams and Bills games to end

The good thing for them is that out of all the 7-9 teams - they have the weakest SOS so they will have the "best" pick out of the bunch

When do Detroit pick?

Unknown since they are part of a giant block of teams that still need to wait for the Rams and Bills games to end

The good thing for them is that out of all the 7-9 teams - they have the weakest SOS so they will have the "best" pick out of the bunch

Exceptional. This was always the plan.

4:45 PM EST and I have seen my first THE SKINS GET TO PLAY A LAST PLACE SCHEDULE!!!! tweet

I fucking love that talking point. Um, there is a two game difference between a last place and a first place schedule. Yay, they get the.....Rams?

• Like 2

4:45 PM EST and I have seen my first THE SKINS GET TO PLAY A LAST PLACE SCHEDULE!!!! tweet

I fucking love that talking point. Um, there is a two game difference between a last place and a first place schedule. Yay, they get the.....Rams?

They get the Vikings and Bucs

I'm not terribly enamored of Chud, to say the least, but aside from Josh Gordon - imagine his numbers with an NFL starter caliber QB - what tools was he given to win with?

Even if he's not the guy going forward, a one and done is not at all warranted and proof positive that Browns ownership is in the discussion for worst in the league.

• Like 1

Four wins with THAT group is not a failure.

And Chud gets four years salary for one year's work.

F'ing genius that guy is.

Also via the Twitters, the last four head coaches fired in the AFC North have all been the head coach of the Cleveland Browns.

It should be noted that this is the third time that Chud has been fired by the Browns: once as TE coach, once as OC and once as HC.

The firing is mind boggling, and I cannot imagine McDaniel being any better. Or Whisenhunt for that matter. Unlike last year when they failed to get Chip Kelly, there doesn't even seem to be a sexy college coach. I guess it would at least be entertaining if they hired Sumlin and drafted Johnny Fuckin' Football. As it stands, they probably end up bringing in McDaniels, not drafting a QB and bringing in Tebow.