DVDVR Message Board

Jeff Jarret RESIGNS from TNA

EN090

Saying "uppity" is racist? And people shit on me for saying "whigger" was offensive ...

It's an old, white Southern term for a Black person who thought they were "as good" as whites. Jarrett pretty much told Killings "Know your place, Boy."

Wait, which phrase are you describing?

TNA 2: Electric Boogaloo, could be fun for awhile, if they could get guys like Morrison, Masters, MVP, Styles but Jarrett has proven he can only take a promotion so far in the ring and behind the scenes.

So TNA is about to die right?

I figured Impact was off TV but apparently it's still a thing since I keep seeing new Impact spoiler threads in this forum. So at least in my mind, TNA's pretty dead.

So if Jarrett is starting a new office, surely he must have tv somewhere, yes?

I would figure if Toby Keith is truly involved with Jarrett then they would have something lined up with CMT

So if Jarrett is starting a new office, surely he must have tv somewhere, yes?

Remember when he started TNA with no TV.  I don't think it is a guarantee.  JJ is pretty smart though.  He will spend a little of his own money ans a lot of someone else's money.  Once that ratio turns and is not in his favor he will bail.  

One problem or Jeff is that Toby Keith is quite a smart businessman. I mean, obviously, just look at all the cash he's made. He's not Dixie. No way he's going to put up with losing $50 million dollars while Jarrett tries to get his shit together.

I'm guessing the potential sale to TNA fell through because he, or his people, took a good look at the books and realized what a state it was in.

I think my favorite part of this thread is the title. RESIGNS being in all caps just makes it awesome, like it matters that he's gone as if it's Triple H leaving WWE or something. I still chuckle when seeing it.