DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Oh great, the 49ers again. They always play so well against them. O.o

Hahahaha yeeeeeeesssssssss

Well, good thing that's a week away. I'll just happily celebrate another division championship, this one especially sweet, since it was personally delivered by both the Lions and Bears.

I'd rather have the draft pick than the rectal hammering.

It will be in Lambeau though.  2012 Opener was the first time in I can't even remember how long the 49ers played well up there.

Guess I have to hope Rodgers really is as hurt as a Broken Collarbone normally suggests.

It will be in Lambeau though.  2012 Opener was the first time in I can't even remember how long the 49ers played well up there.

The Packers cannot handle the run, or good inside receivers (E.G. Vernon Davis). It's going to take something amazing for the Packers to get it done.

Packers are in the dance. That is all you can hope for. Not optimistic that the Packers can defeat the 49ers but I am happy they will have the chance. Also they are now the owners of the playoff appearances in a row with the Ravens out.

History has a lot of teams not expected to do anything taking home the trophy. Go Pack Go

Aaron Rodgers as Robb Stark would make me happy if the Lions didn't totally suck.

On the other hand, Red And Gold are the Lannister colors and  Jim Harbaugh is possibly the most unlikeable asshole this side of Walder Frey, so this Aaron Rodgers King In The North thing may have legs on the other side of the equation, after all.

• Like 1

Aaron Rodgers as Robb Stark would make me happy if the Lions didn't totally suck.

On the other hand, Red And Gold are the Lannister colors and  Jim Harbaugh is possibly the most unlikeable asshole this side of Walder Frey, so this Aaron Rodgers King In The North thing may have legs on the other side of the equation, after all.

If we're going by team colours, than that would make the Packers the Tyrells and I'm ....okay with that, actually.

250px-House_Tyrell.PNG

Also, that means we have Margaery. :)

Well they rule the Breadbasket of the Empire so it's an agriculture/food production power base, which suits a team based in The Dairy State and named after meat processing.  I suppose.