DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Has anyone ever made a quicker drop from "arguably the best player at his position" to "eh, is he still on the team"?

CJ2KYPC maybe? He had that incredible season with the Titans and turned into shit.

The worst kept secret in the league is out.   Tony Romo underwent surgery for his herniated disc (or more probably, his broken back).  He's done for the year and the ERA OF ORTON HAS BEGUN!

randy-orton-wwe-pic.jpg

• Like 1

Again, who do you people think the Eagles are? There is so much talk about this being almost a given that the Eagles win this game or that if they lose it would be a "choke".  They're only one game removed from getting completely worked by the Minnesota Vikings who didn't even have Peterson.  They gave up 48pts to that joke of an offense.  People have such a short term memory in regards to the NFL. 

The reality is that neither the Cowboys or Eagles are very good teams and either one will get worked in the playoffs.  I would not be surprised at all by a Kyle Orton led Cowboys team beating the Eagles because the fact is the Eagles aren't very good and a Kyle Orton led offense would most likely mean an offense dominated by Demarco Murray.  There is literally no outcome of this game that would surprise me in the least. 

The worst kept secret in the league is out.   Tony Romo underwent surgery for his herniated disc (or more probably, his broken back).  He's done for the year and the ERA OF ORTON HAS BEGUN!

randy-orton-wwe-pic.jpg

Well hell he's been carrying the team on his back for years now. . . . 

I know how totally unlikely it is but with this new out what does the NFL do if Manning for some weird reason doesn't throw a touchdown this week?

The NFL would be assisting the city of Oakland in cleanup of whatever natural disaster hit the Bay Area, as that's pretty much the only way Manning won't throw a touchdown against the Raiders.

• Like 1

Eagles were trounced by Matt "Hey remember when the Pats went 11-5 and missed the playoffs?" Cassel and a running back that nobody has ever heard of. Since when is putting up 50 points on a shitty NFC north team a big deal?

Nothing that could happen in that Cowboys/Eagles game could surprise me. Absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

*chortle*

So remember that whole thing about me having a love-hate relationship with the Eagles?

Yeah, fuck that. I read a whole bunch of tweets from Skip Bayless trashing the Eagles and am now all-in on the Eagles bandwagon because fuck Skip Bayless. Fuck him right in the ear.