DVDVR Message Board

Best performance by a bad actor?

Reed

Christian Slater is usually a deal breaker for me but he redeems himself in both Heathers and the new TV show, Mr, Robot.  He also chews on scenery with glee in the mummy short from Tales from the Darkside: The Movie.

I think he was pretty damn good in Broken Arrow. He had potential to be an action star that he never really lived up to.

Christian Slater is usually a deal breaker for me but he redeems himself in both Heathers and the new TV show, Mr, Robot.  He also chews on scenery with glee in the mummy short from Tales from the Darkside: The Movie.

I think he was pretty damn good in Broken Arrow. He had potential to be an action star that he never really lived up to.

He wasn't bad in interview with the vampire.  I'd call him perfectly acceptable in supporting roles, but if your counting on him to star in your movie, your probably in trouble. . . .

I had forgotten all about Broken Arrow.  One of the few movies he didn't annoy me while trying to channel Jack Nicholson via his voice.

• Like 1

I remember this conversation (or something similar) on Jay Mohr's podcast. He specifically mentioned Tracy Morgan and how as comedic actor he can be grating but apparently the few times Morgan has done drama he was captivating.

James