DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

Kofi's brief Vince McMahon impression actually was the funniest thing about the New Day podcast, followed by them talking about how bummed Vince was that the happy black preacher thing didn't somehow catch on. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of the way through it, and it's impossible not to like Dana.  Really put Warrior in a positive light while admitting he wasn't perfect.  Made me think back to his HOF speech about his family, then days later he passes.  Man, that's tough to think about.  But a great interview.

Was listening to Jericho's Raven episode.

I saw Baseketball in the theater with a couple of friends in Shreveport, LA when WCW was in town.  We saw Raven and Jim Duggan there.  No one really believed us, not because they were huge celebrities, but because no one believed that they'd be hanging out watching Baseketball.

So Raven BRINGS UP GOING TO SEE BASEKETBALL WITH DUGGAN ON JERICHO'S SHOW and my 17 year old self felt beyond vindicated.  He was even joking about it in the context of how weird it was that the two of them were hanging out.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

So many great stories. I'd love to see those weird matches for Germany that Jericho and Storm taped. "There was a woman in a wedding dress standing on the apron the whole time eating a carrot."  WHAT?

The Ed Langley impressions are hilarious. I also want to see The Tulip work.

I have seen The Tulip work. He was terrible in the best possible way.

Here's a promo from The Tulip, leading into his "Worst Wrestler in the World" match with Brother Midnite.

That was amazing.

Bob Brown interviews Jericho and Lance Storm