DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

I think they should kick people out for not dressing properly already. The chants are even worse

That is one thing going to the Hall of Fame for the last 3 or 4 years is the most telling.   The number of people dressing up is dwindling rapidly and when I mean dress up I mean business casual or suit/dress not in a fucking Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage/Ultimate Warrior outfit that was often.   People are treating this show more and more like it is some RAW or Smackdown taping.  I guess you can blame the Chicago HOF crowd for starting it.

Now I will say that Jericho's defense of the HOF was a bit excessive.  The idea that we should treat the WWE Hall of Fame in the same light as the MLB or NHL version is just a joke and makes you sound like a corporate puppet which is definitely his tone since coming back.  Plus the idea since we loved Arnold movies so much that he should be inducted is bad.   

I think an image of the gear has been shown somewhere before. It said "fear me" on it or something like that. Maybe it was FEAR MY NAME!

Edit - it MIGHT be this -

.pwinsider.com 2011-12-21

-- WWE have registered to trademark "Fear My Name", likely a catchphrase for a new or existing character.

I thought the Funaki story in the beginning about the trip to Burger King was funny.

Tajiri was the one the Burger King story was about.

Good call.

If it was someone else, I would have made a joke calling them a racist.

I saw Jericho on That Metal Show last night (with Billy Corgan and Max Cavalera. I don't watch this crap that often but the lineup was intriguing) and Jericho was damn near intolerable. Corny jokes and loud "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" attitude. If he is going through a midlife crisis this certainly seems like it. Out of the three of them Corgan came off as the most likable of the bunch.

I saw Jericho on That Metal Show last night (with Billy Corgan and Max Cavalera. I don't watch this crap that often but the lineup was intriguing) and Jericho was damn near intolerable. Corny jokes and loud "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" attitude. If he is going through a midlife crisis this certainly seems like it. Out of the three of them Corgan came off as the most likable of the bunch.

Yeah, it's really weird. I got the same vibe from his last book, and his constant drinking stories didn't really do anything to crush that impression. 

Shifting gears to the Vicki interview, it was so great to hear she's doing well.  She might not have wrestled much, but it's good to see she left on her own terms.  She just sounds like a really sweet woman.  And it was also heartbreaking hearing her talk about Eddie.  Hard to believe it will be ten years in August.

Any chance Vicki gets inducted in next year Hall of Fame?  It will be in Texas and would fill the quota of one female inducted every year, especially since there's no other female that comes to mind that could be inducted.

Vickie is the biggest female heel in WWE history right? Maybe Sherri had as much heat as her at one point, but I don't remember any female having the amount of heat Vickie had. So yeah I'd say Vickie is a sure-fire HOFer

Vickie is the biggest female heel in WWE history right? Maybe Sherri had as much heat as her at one point, but I don't remember any female having the amount of heat Vickie had. So yeah I'd say Vickie is a sure-fire HOFer

b23m5ok.0.gif

But ya, I'd argue that Vicki's probably one of the top 10 WWE heels (male or female) since 2000.