DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

Shawn Michaels isn't nearly as self-aware as I think he thinks he is. He had a little quip in this one about how "one guy" (obviously CM Punk) who spoke up, told people he didn't like what was going on and when he got fed up and left and everyone loves him for it. Michaels said when he did the same thing in 1996, he was labeled "unprofessional." 

As if Michaels in 96 and Punk in 2014 are in any way comparable.

Stuff like that makes me lend some credence to when people like Shane Helms say Michaels hasn't really changed much at all.

• Like 1

Shawn is nearly impossible to follow due to how much he dances around what he's saying. Throw in around 50 "yunno"s and I'm shouting at my phone "GET ON WITH IT!!"

"Well yunno the thing is, I went... And I'm not saying he's yunno... But when you're in that position and... Yunno what I mean? So I was there and and and the thing is... Uhhh... He's a man that's... And I'm not saying that he's a... Yunno what I mean? So I got a lot of respect for Steve and yunno, I'm not saying I don't have respect for yunno but yunno what I mean?"

For fucks sakes man he asked how you were!

And he spent thousands of post-WWE run money on a vanity belt. Granted, that's cheaper than the Jarrett starting a vanity promotion to do the same thing, but it's still pretty stupid.

It looks like most of the OMEGA folk did the same. Shannon Moore has a DILLIGAF belt.

Well, there are people who say both were unprofessional in how they left.

And on the podcast Micheals is in no way bashing Punk. He was saying how they were alike because they both weren't afraid to say that they didn't like shit, and therefore people didn't like them.

Pat Patterson on todays show.

Highlight was the story where Roy Shire confronted Pat about his sexuality during his first week there. 

"I told him 'Yes, I am. But I'm not going to do anything to embarrass you'. I worked there 15 year."

Highlights of the show:  

- Jericho's girls saying that Paige said  Rosa was being "inappropriate" before they went in the diva's locker room

- I loved Pat telling the story of the two heels facing each other and the guy who was supposed to be the face in the match (Shire) making sure he was the heel.  Was it the Crusher or Dick the Bruiser?

I enjoyed the show.  Has this been the first major interview for Pat outside of the Legends House wrap up show?