DVDVR Message Board

Purotopia Catch-All Thread 2014

Graham Crackers

I want the blow-off to the angle to be a singles match between Mutoh and Akiyama.  Akiyama wears the blue trunks.

Match is declared a no contest after Kobashi runs out in orange trunks, turns heel, and chops the stuffing out of both men.

I don't really watch a lot of Puro but I'm wondering if someone could help me find a match I saw years ago, back in possibly 2007-2008. It was Naomichi Marufuji vs some MMA guy in Noah, they brawled through the crowd a bit, Marufuji got busted open and beaten up pretty bad. Did anything ever come of this random match?

Omori and Akiyama decide the Triple Crown on the 15th, and then they team up to challenge Suwama and Doering for the tag straps, and the month ends with Suwama challenging for the TC at the end of the month.

I'm thinking Omori wins the TC, and loses it to Suwama. I'm 50/50 on the tag titles.

I think that validates my point that Ito winning it wasn't about Ito winning it but getting it off Kodaka. They wanted to get it on Miyamoto but the whole story for the 5/5 match between Kodaka vs. Miyamoto was that the last 5 years Miyamoto always would beat Kodaka.

From today's K-Dojo results:

(2) Special Rules Match: Bambi vs. Ryuichi Sekine

~ The rules of the match were that they had to eat the opposing wrestler’s hamburger.

â—†Winner: Bambi (8:11) ate Sekines hamburger.

~ Bambi was also allowed to use her whip.

Credit: keepingthespiritalive

So, TAJIRI, AKIRA, Yusuke Kodama, Koji Doi, Jiro Kuroshio and Fujiwara Ryonne(or whatever). Besides the first two, they're quite new to the industry overall.

I can't believe Wrestle-1 didn't sign up this amazing stallion.

w_list05_01.jpg

Spoke with Josh O'Brien (Fujiwara) he said TAJIRI just wanted to wrestle and not be a booker anymore and Muto came along and made him a deal to take all of them with him. El Hijo del Pantera will be coming along with them as well.