DVDVR Message Board

Purotopia Catch-All Thread 2014

Graham Crackers

I'm just curious as to what Inoki can offer Hashimoto that no one else can. IGF doesn't run much, so it ain't the money or stardom. Their product isn't good so it's not like he is going to get better. That's why this choice is so odd. Maybe he offered him something in his political office on the side? I dunno.

It has been officially announced that Taichi will get a 2 months suspension and have his salary reduced by 30 percent during the same time.

Nagata and other wrestlers go to bars where they feel up girls = okay. Taichi gets with another girl = suspension.

Having a side girl and/or hitting up whore houses is like a tradition in Japan. Really don't get the big deal to be honest. Ain't no one gonna tell me Okada or Tanahashi aren't getting some night in and night out.

• Like 1

I messaged my friend who told me. I'll post it if she tells me the details.

Edit: She said nothing too freaky, he just comes off as obsessed with anal in it.

When he gets back from suspension, he better start cribbing Shiro Koshinaka's offense.
  • Like 5

Is this sort of thing encouraged? Are they expected to go to bars and bring women home? Do female wrestlers do this sort of debauchery as well?

No. It's the opposite and that's why he was suspended. New Japan felt it made them look bad. They are not expected to go to bars and get with other women while married but they definitely still do. One of the main reasons to get into wrestling in Japan these days because the money isn't that great anymore is so that you're looked as a celebrity by everyone since it's held in higher standard. Beautiful girls want to be with you, even if you are the lowest indy wrestler. I've had a a very attractive hostess girl brag to me about hanging out with Batten Tamagawa before. Batten fucking Tamagawa of West Gate Pro. Most female wrestlers are lesbians. Naoshi Sano told me last year that 90% of them are. I don't know if it is that high, but the ones I know are straight are almost always dating a male wrestler.

Naoshi Sano just wishes he was a lesbian as well. Batten Tamagawa is the biggest name in the industry, so that's not hard to fathom. His gear alone sets him up for life.

A quick search didn't turn up any details. Spill the beans: how does he get his freak on?

I don't know how legit it is, but I did stumble on one of his "sexts" and.......yeah, if true, he's fucking terrible at it.

What I want to know is he really married to Ofune as reported on other places? If so, color me suprised.

This is extremely random, and I haven't been up on puro in many, many years. But I've been watching bits and pieces of NJPW and it's amazing that TNA had 12 years to make AJ Styles look like a boss and never really did and NJ has done it in a couple months.