DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Selfies (16 Dec 2013)

Dolfan in NYC

The at least beat the Prime Time Players in the poll

God - maybe Titus O'Neill needs to come out too because they are so the forgotten team in a very very deep tag roster

• Like 2

I gotta work, so I can't watch it live, but I hope Santa brings me some good pictures of AJ dressed as an elf next week. I gotta feeling that's gonna be awesome.

This is one of those things that if I was that type of person, I would make fun of you for lusting after a fictional being...but much like the girl I tried to holla at because she looked like Cheetara I'd definitely want to see AJ dressed as an elf.  P.S. I'm

Shawn Michaels is pretty awesome. He saved that Punk segment from being tiresome. 

I think the Mark Henry/Big E tag team should have the backstory of Big E being Mizzark's long-lost son. I want vignettes where they play catch together and have contests to see how far they can throw Smart Cars and break the bells on the strength games at various county fairs to make up for lost time. 

But what 80s song would you play over it? We need to strike the proper tone.

Speaking of music, really not feeling E's new theme. Sounds like something out of an 80s Filmation cartoon.

Well, the heel act is working, because at this point, I'm itching for ANYBODY to obliterate The Authority.

Because I'm really getting tired of the Roster Emasculating Opening/Closing Authority Wankfests that Trip keeps doing.

• Like 1

I think the Mark Henry/Big E tag team should have the backstory of Big E being Mizzark's long-lost son. I want vignettes where they play catch together and have contests to see how far they can throw Smart Cars and break the bells on the strength games at various county fairs to make up for lost time. 

But what 80s song would you play over it? We need to strike the proper tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CECLVpXPH2A

• Like 1

I liked when Orton came out at the beginning of the show and no fucks were given by the crowd. They were dead as dead can be.

Then Cena made his remark about Orton forgetting his lines and he saved the segment.

The at least beat the Prime Time Players in the poll

God - maybe Titus O'Neill needs to come out too because they are so the forgotten team in a very very deep tag roster

I did always wonder if someone is going to look at Darren Young when roster cuts are going around and they're scared for their phone to ring and wonder if they could lie to TMZ and get away with it.

I'm drunk and live in NW Florida. Are they teasing Shawn and Punk for Mania? If so, I'm buying a ticket tomorrow.

I think we're getting HHH/Punk and Michaels/Bryan. Add in Taker/Lesnar and whoever challenges Orton, Henry maybe.

Am I the only one who's not looking forward to Taker vs. Lesnar?  I know their HIAC match was great but that was a long time ago.

Also despite the apparent build, I'm doubting that Shawn's coming back.

I would prefer Brock and Taker face someone else at Wrestlemania, I think it'll be a good half brawl/half faux mma style match but I just have no desire to see it. The way they keep mentioning how we haven't seen Undertaker since The Shield took him out feels like that could lead to something down the line though.

Could see Orton-Cena-Bryan at the Rumble, Bryan wins and at Mania it is Bryan-Shawn, for the belt maybe? HHH-Punk and Orton-Cena? Seems like there are a few distinct possibilities. At some point they have to do the triple threat, especially with that ending last night.

Yeah, they've estabished that Orton clearly sees Bryan as a threat to the point where he takes the easy way out in a non-title match. Bryan ain't going away anytime soon.

Yep. Bryan made Randy Orton TAP OUT before SummerSlam, lost to Orton at SummerSlam because of Triple H's Pedigree, pinned Randy Orton to regain the WWE Championship at Night of Champions and Orton had to cheat to avoid defeat on RAW.

Then...uh...John Cena....I blew it.

Someone brought this helpful device up in the Total Divas thread earlier this year:

Brie has Bryan

Nikki has knockers

Never again will you confuse the Bella Twins.

Thanks for this because when I don't see them, I have to try and remember the difference who's who.

I would go with Cena-Taker, but we may never see that at WM.

My first preference for a while then 'Taker-Lesnar.

'Taker/somebody vs. Rollins/Reigns, Reigns looks to have 'Taker beat, Ambrose interference backfires, the good guys win, Reigns hits his breaking point and beats the hell out of Ambrose/leaves The Shield. If the Reigns experiment works out after that, you've got a 'Taker/Reigns singles match for the next year.

I'm hoping Reigns just splits and they keep the stable going with someone else. It's the best-booked group they've had in years, and there are still ways to keep the gimmick fresh - Ambrose takes on more of a condescending leader role with Rollins/new guy until they get fed up with him too, they willingly take on supporting roles for him Horsemen-style, there's a prolonged try-out period for a third member...all sorts of gas left in the tank.

Man, Truth and Woods looked like a right pair of bastards there. Wait until Clay has properly hurt Sweet T, drive him off and then...

"Hey Funkadactyls, stop looking after your friend Tensai, come and dance with us instead".

Well said. I frogot to say that.

I'm hoping Reigns just splits and they keep the stable going with someone else. It's the best-booked group they've had in years, and there are still ways to keep the gimmick fresh - Ambrose takes on more of a condescending leader role with Rollins/new guy until they get fed up with him too, they willingly take on supporting roles for him Horsemen-style, there's a prolonged try-out period for a third member...all sorts of gas left in the tank.

Sounds like they could swap Sami Callahan into the group based on his current gimmick.

• Like 1