DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC

Brian Fowler

AJ made fun of Jeremy Beadle's withered hand. As a proud Brit, Wade Barrett told her to fuck off. CM Punk came to her aid and Barrett knocked him out.

I still don't know how Barrett is such a jobber when he can clearly knock anyone outside without hesitation in real life..

AJ made fun of Jeremy Beadle's withered hand. As a proud Brit, Wade Barrett told her to fuck off. CM Punk came to her aid and Barrett knocked him out.

I still don't know how Barrett is such a jobber when he can clearly knock anyone outside without hesitation in real life..

If this were the 70's or the 80's, he'd be mega pushed.

Because Bill Watts doesn't have the book.

• Like 1

Someone else on the board summed it up well to me about Barrett.  When he showed up during the Nexus thing a few years ago, he was better than most of the roster.  But he's not gotten one bit better, and between guys stepping up and some of the newer talent they've added, Wade has slipped down to being, at best, middle of the pack in a much better WWE.

• Like 1

Someone else on the board summed it up well to me about Barrett.  When he showed up during the Nexus thing a few years ago, he was better than most of the roster.  But he's not gotten one bit better, and between guys stepping up and some of the newer talent they've added, Wade has slipped down to being, at best, middle of the pack in a much better WWE.

That doesn't really feel right at all unless you're just talking mic work.

Because Bill Watts doesn't have the book.

I wouldn't be so down on this Bad News Barrett shit if he like interrupted matches and knocked both of whoever is wrestling out and make a snarky comment about how no one wants to watch a couple of jobbers on Raw. Punk gets away with being an asshole because his worshippers. Barrett as an asshole usually got him heat.

I wouldn't be so down on this Bad News Barrett shit if he like interrupted matches and knocked both of whoever is wrestling out and make a snarky comment about how no one wants to watch a couple of jobbers on Raw. Punk gets away with being an asshole because his worshippers. Barrett as an asshole usually got him heat.

"Miz, Kofi, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.  Your careers are a lamentation on the death of fun and you are both now unconscious."

• Like 4

Yep. Time to unify the US and IC titles now.

I don't think they will even bother. I think Dean Ambrose will just come to the ring without the belt one day and then the entire existence of the belt will just be ignored from then on.

By the way, all those people who said Damien Sandow losing the MITB match against Cena would help him more than winning, are those the same people who still claim Daniel Bryan wasn't buried? I'd really like to know.

I actually really dug the pause before grabbing the belts. Of COURSE he would.

I don't know why they keep giving Orton push after push, he's so generic

So is the entire mainstream. Orton is huge and HOT AS FUCK and can read a script and has a bunch of super over moves.

Yep. Time to unify the US and IC titles now.

I don't think they will even bother. I think Dean Ambrose will just come to the ring without the belt one day and then the entire existence of the belt will just be ignored from then on.

By the way, all those people who said Damien Sandow losing the MITB match against Cena would help him more than winning, are those the same people who still claim Daniel Bryan wasn't buried? I'd really like to know.

It's so easy playing devil's advocate here, but DANIEL BRYAN WAS IN A HOT ASS MAIN EVENT ON LIVE PRIME TIME TELEVISION LAST MONDAY MAN COME ON DUDE WTF

They couldn't fit it all in their graphics software man! It's like when you're trying to type your segment into TEW and you gotta figure out where to cut that one letter out.

Maaan, I have some weird ass championships in Virtual Pro-Wrestling 2.

Sandow being terrible hurts him more.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Bryan's still in the mix.  Maybe the fan response was a factor in that, maybe it wasn't.  Like I said, though, Orton could have just beaten him on Monday and that would have been it.

Of course, it's entirely possible that he's just there to take the fall in a triple threat so Orton and Cena can continue the feud that never eeeeends...oh it goes on and on my frieeeeends...

Sandow being terrible hurts him more.

I'm not saying he should be pushed more. I'm glad he's in the position he's in. I was only amazed there were people who thought this would turn out great for him and look where he's now. Just as I am amazed there are people, who thought Bryan wasn't immensely damaged by the whole Orton feud.

I admit that I haven't watched Raw much since SummerSlam (thanks, Monday Night Foosball), but isn't the position Bryan is in now is as one of the top guys in WWE? I get that he didn't win the feud, but I think that he's now viewed as being on the same tier as Orton, Punk, whomever else, as a legit main eventer. I'd say he's doing much better now than he was back in say, May.

• Like 1