DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC

Brian Fowler

The Nexus 10 is a generic tablet aimed toward WWE fans. It domes with stickers and shit I think. Its a thing.

It was such a promising tablet.  It had a great debut and looked like it would really shake up the market.  But the support was so bad that when parts start breaking no one seems to know how to keep it going.  Most people just got frustrated and bored with what it could do.

They tried putting some of the parts into even cheaper and less attractive packages and eventually most people who bought one just went back to their good old iPad and forgot it ever existed.

Although some still swear that there are great things hidden in that tech.  Things that might still change things down the road.

• Like 2

I have to think AJ is losing the belt to Brie Bella tomorrow night.

Really thought Nattie was winning between the announce team putting over how long she was champ, Nattie squashing AJ and getting out of her finisher.*

But with how she won, I can't see her leaving Raw as champion.

*Yes I fell asleep after that match.

If AJ doesn't lose the belt soon, it sets a pretty bad example to the rest of women. The guys, too, I guess.

I most have missed something why is that the case?

If Rey/Show does not pay off in at least one splash done by that little fucker from atop Show's shoulders, it's all for naught. (As long as the first time they do it is NOT at 'Mania, and doesn't end up with Rey accidentally spiking his fucking brains all over the mat.)

I think their finisher should be a revision of the Lawn Dart Toss. Just have Show launch Rey at the opponent and call it the Mexcian Missile.

Fastball Special

• Like 1

Really thought Nattie was winning between the announce team putting over how long she was champ, Nattie squashing AJ and getting out of her finisher.*

If AJ doesn't lose the belt soon, it sets a pretty bad example to the rest of women. The guys, too, I guess.

Because the dirt sheets are blowing the AJ/Beadle incident out of proportion.

Because the dirt sheets are blowing the AJ/Beadle incident out of proportion.

AJ/Beadle incident?

AJ made fun of Jeremy Beadle's withered hand. As a proud Brit, Wade Barrett told her to fuck off. CM Punk came to her aid and Barrett knocked him out.

See - I would buy that PPV

• Like 1

4 way tag was fantastic, another amazing Goldust performance stealing the show. Love him busting out the sunset bomb and the diving rana, great stuff. Got a good amount of time and the finishing stretch ruled. Punk/Shield was pretty fun too. Agreed that the main event was pretty disappointing even as a fan of both guys, just expected more from the "biggest match in history" hype. Shocked to see a clean finish with zero interference though.

The Nexus 10 is a generic tablet aimed toward WWE fans. It domes with stickers and shit I think. Its a thing.

It was such a promising tablet.  It had a great debut and looked like it would really shake up the market.  But the support was so bad that when parts start breaking no one seems to know how to keep it going.  Most people just got frustrated and bored with what it could do.

They tried putting some of the parts into even cheaper and less attractive packages and eventually most people who bought one just went back to their good old iPad and forgot it ever existed.

Although some still swear that there are great things hidden in that tech.  Things that might still change things down the road.

Maybe there's a bunch of sarcasm here that I'm not picking up on... but what are you guys talking about? I have the original Nexus 7 and love the hell out of it. I'm an Android guy so I'm obviously biased, but I've never heard anything about the Nexus 10 being bad or this WWE version you guys are mentioning.

Maybe there's a bunch of sarcasm here that I'm not picking up on... but what are you guys talking about? I have the original Nexus 7 and love the hell out of it. I'm an Android guy so I'm obviously biased, but I've never heard anything about the Nexus 10 being bad or this WWE version you guys are mentioning.

wade-barrett.jpg

• Like 2

I think in some cases - like Will's - folks use it to take notes on what they saw.

Like 15 years ago - when we were doing road reports, I would jot down the matches on a piece of paper otherwise I would never fucking remember it all (especially the non descript indy workers names otherwise every match would have ended up Chase Random Indy Name vs. Lance Random Indy Name)

Kids and their newfangled technology these days.

This. I have a horrible memory.

Plus, I can surf, play games, look up shit while standing in line. My question is why wouldn't you take an iPad or some ther similar device? Standing in lines used to be unbearable. Now, it's all good. No stress.

This is the first step towards men carrying purses.

The fanny pack already happened.