DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC

Brian Fowler

I'm glad that even in post match photos where he's sitting in a comfy chair next to Vinny Mac... Orton still don't wear pants.

I'm guessing they're gonna introduce a new belt instead of Orton having to carry around both. I'd love for them to just bring back the WWE Title they used from 1998-2002 but I really just hope it's a belt that doesn't suck.

Finally, I agree with everyone who likes the WWE World Heavyweight Championship name. It's the best name they could use.

I'm wondering if we'll get one single title, the new WWE Championship design was only introduced this year. It's grown on me. I'll miss Big Gold if that goes, for me it's the best looking championship belt of all time.

Like you and others, I also like the WWE World Heavyweight Championship name.

The "bonus" matches both sucked. Why can't WWE experiment with Kofi as a heel? There are very few things less interesting than face Kofi vs. heel Miz at this point. Tons of Funk breaking up is gonna end up so bad for both guys. Brodus is gonna get the first push and flounder if not outright bomb in singles. His ceiling is IC material, but even then, Langston appears to be a much more promising prospect who should hold that belt for a while. And while it'd be fun to imagine a successful singles push for Tensai, I can't see him going more than two ppvs before he's solidly locked into the Superstars/ME circuit with his "dancing big man" gimmick.

I say put Tensai with Big Show as Bad Intentions. Show already looks like Giant Karl Anderson...

Went to TLC live.

Of course I sat in front of that "smart" fan who chanted to himself "Goldberg" and "Husky Harris." Thankfully no one joined in.

You had the shot and you didn't take it?  You could have ended this forever.

Man, remind me not to send you back in time to Ford's Theater.

"Went to Our American Cousin live.  Of course I sat in front of some "smart" fan who was fumbling with something in his jacket and chanting "Appomattox clap clap clapclapclap".   Thankfully he got up and headed to the balcony.  Wait, why was I sent back here again?  I was supposed to be on the lookout for someone...Man this play is overbooked.  Whoa, did someone just light off a firecrac.....oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...yeah....damn."

I don't usually like posts on here and I went out of my way to like this.  Well played, brother in Guardian-ship.

I'm glad that even in post match photos where he's sitting in a comfy chair next to Vinny Mac... Orton still don't wear pants.

I'm guessing they're gonna introduce a new belt instead of Orton having to carry around both. I'd love for them to just bring back the WWE Title they used from 1998-2002 but I really just hope it's a belt that doesn't suck.

Finally, I agree with everyone who likes the WWE World Heavyweight Championship name. It's the best name they could use.

I'm wondering if we'll get one single title, the new WWE Championship design was only introduced this year. It's grown on me. I'll miss Big Gold if that goes, for me it's the best looking championship belt of all time.

Like you and others, I also like the WWE World Heavyweight Championship name.

Or just add another singles title win to it and keep three belts as 'Triple Crown'.

• Like 1

I think in some cases - like Will's - folks use it to take notes on what they saw.

Like 15 years ago - when we were doing road reports, I would jot down the matches on a piece of paper otherwise I would never fucking remember it all (especially the non descript indy workers names otherwise every match would have ended up Chase Random Indy Name vs. Lance Random Indy Name)

Kids and their newfangled technology these days.

• Like 3

I think in some cases - like Will's - folks use it to take notes on what they saw.

Like 15 years ago - when we were doing road reports, I would jot down the matches on a piece of paper otherwise I would never fucking remember it all (especially the non descript indy workers names otherwise every match would have ended up Chase Random Indy Name vs. Lance Random Indy Name)

This. I have a horrible memory.

Plus, I can surf, play games, look up shit while standing in line. My question is why wouldn't you take an iPad or some ther similar device? Standing in lines used to be unbearable. Now, it's all good. No stress.

So, I'm curious.  Several folks around here (myself included) have been saying since Summerslam that the booking sucks and Orton's still boring.  When can we expect our apologies?

NEVER!

This'll pay off HUGE, just wait and see, we'll be all over it praising it as the best angle ever!

• Like 1

If Rey/Show does not pay off in at least one splash done by that little fucker from atop Show's shoulders, it's all for naught.  (As long as the first time they do it is NOT at 'Mania, and doesn't end up with Rey accidentally spiking his fucking brains all over the mat.)

Rippa, El Dragon, and I were playing Mass Effect 3 on Sunday. This is how much of a shit we gave about this PPV.

I was cleaning my kitchen. TOP THAT.

For them pushing the title match as an epic event and for a LOOOOOOT of people being unable to care less should tell you everything there is to know about where WWE is now.

• Like 1

If Rey/Show does not pay off in at least one splash done by that little fucker from atop Show's shoulders, it's all for naught.  (As long as the first time they do it is NOT at 'Mania, and doesn't end up with Rey accidentally spiking his fucking brains all over the mat.)

I think their finisher should be a revision of the Lawn Dart Toss. Just have Show launch Rey at the opponent and call it the Mexcian Missile.

For them pushing the title match as an epic event and for a LOOOOOOT of people being unable to care less should tell you everything there is to know about where WWE is now.

That Randy Orton is a complete bore, and they shouldn't keep pushing him in Q3, annually?

This. I have a horrible memory.

Plus, I can surf, play games, look up shit while standing in line. My question is why wouldn't you take an iPad or some ther similar device? Standing in lines used to be unbearable. Now, it's all good. No stress.

This is the first step towards men carrying purses.

• Like 3